Hi All. I need some advice on my itinerary. I will be leaving Singapore to Brisbane International Airport on the 27th of Nov, noon. I will arrive at Brisbane Int'l midnight and will not be driving. My questions are:
1) Option 1: Could you advise which hotel/backpacker hostel i can stay for a night? Option 2: Alternatively, anyone know if there is any midnight transfer if i intend to do hot air balloon (understand that the flight is as early as 4am?) on my first day of arrival? Is option 2 possible?
2) If say i go with option 1 and staying at Grand Chancellor Hotel @ Surfers Paradise, is there any connecting airtrain/ shuttle bus that will take me to the hotel doorstep?
3) I would like to visit all 3 worlds on 3 separate days (28, 29, 30) - Understand from FunTV that seaworld does private tour to interact with the animals for an extra cost. How can i go about booking ie: being a trainer tour with Seaworld?
4) With 3 days visiting the theme parks, i will be left with 2 more days. I am planning to do a 1 day nature walk/4WD at either Tambourine or Lamington or Springbrook. Which place would you recommend in terms of the best scenery/backdrop/experience?
4)I intend to visit Dracula Cabaret Restaurant. Is there any night public transport from this place located at Broachbeach back to my hotel at surfers paradise?
5) Lastly, on the 5th day, i would like to visit a farm. Which "farm" would be better in terms of interaction with the animals like kangaroo, koala? Is there any timing i should be looking out for? - Currumbin sanctary or country paradise? If i do the night safari at Currumbin, do i have to worry about the transport back?
Is there anywhere else that is recommended?
PS: Operating hours and transport is of great concern to me. Anyone have information on these? Thank you!!
I am writing on my iPod so rather slow but hope this answer helps with few of your queries. Google sea world and the website that begins with 'myfun' is the correct one. Look for details there about the animal interactions or give the contact details a call. In my opinion The Currumbin bird sanctuary is the best option. I have pictures of my nephew lounging beside a roo. Be aware when you say three worlds that Seaworld, MOvieworld and Wet n Wild offer tickets together but Dreamworlds and Whitewaterworld are completely separate. Have a great trip.
Be the first to rate this answer!