Gokceada

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Anzac sites without a tour

Canakkale Jul 17, 2014 at 4:44 PM

We have one and a half day in canakkale , we plan to visit the principle museums and also anzac sites , we are not intrested in a tour. Is there any public transportation wich allow us to see the principle site ?

more
    • sureshq's Profile Photo

Using Credit/Debit cards

Bozcaada Jul 14, 2014 at 10:09 PM

Hello Everyone, 

After spending few days in Istanbul I'll be going to Bozcaada in mid August.I just need to know about using MasterCard or VISA card in Bozcaada.Is enough ATMs in there and are there hotels/restaurants accepting cards mostly or should I bring enough cash better ??!! 
      Also thinking of scuba diving so any idea about how much it costs ?!!

Additional advice also welcome.Thanks,
      Suresh

more
    • food and drinks

by adacaras9 Online Now Aug 15, 2013 at 12:37 AM

Hello,

I want to make my budget for a trip in Gokceada and i need some information for the prices to food and drinks, like how much does it cost a beer, a coffee, a lunch or a dinner, a bottle of wine..., a turkish pie, an ayran...stuff like this.

Thank you very much!
      Ada

• Ferry Timetable

by AJHill Online Now Jan 20, 2010 at 1:58 PM

Hoping someone can provide me with latest timetable for Kapatepe to Gokceada Ferry or a an up to date link to it. I am finding conflicting ones on the WWW. I will be travelling there in late April/early May

Thank you

4 Answers Apr 15, 2012 at 9:06 AM
    • Gokceada Island to the main village by taxi??

by giddyup01 Online Now Jan 4, 2007 at 7:46 PM

I want to know what a taxi fare should cost from the ferry terminal on Gokceada Island to the main village, also known as Gokceada.

I'm told that the taxi drivers really try and rip you off for the ride from ferry to town (about 7 or 8km).

thanks

1 Answer Jun 23, 2007 at 5:37 AM