Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• When to visit?

Pantanal 10 hours ago

Hi, we are thinking to visit Mato Groso (Pantanal)in First days of January but are concerned if its going to bit too hot and difficult too move around? If this is this case would it be better to visit Pantanal in April when the weather is going to be milder? thanks in advance

• please help me get there

Brazil Nov 8, 2015 at 9:25 AM

Is anyone could help me how to get to Sao Miguel by bus from. Bras Sao Paulo please?

Thank you

• arrival on New Years eve at Copacabana

Rio de Janeiro 10 hours ago

Hi we are arriving on December 31 at 10 at night and are concerned that its going to be difficult to get a taxi from the airport to the center of Copacabana, how easy is it to get a taxi on New Year or maybe there are some better options for transport?thank you

• roamer61's Profile Photo

The Atlantic Rain Forest

Brazil Nov 20, 2015 at 4:36 AM

I am inquiring about this for a possible future trip. Has anyone traveled to Brazil and visited the Atlantic Rain Forest?
      If yes, what's the best gateway and can you provide the names of some eco-tour operators?

• Manaus - stay in town or in a "jungle hotel"?

Manaus Nov 10, 2015 at 6:27 PM

This will be my first trip to Manaus. The question is should we stay in town and take day trips into the jungle, or stay in a "jungle hotel" and enjoy the wildlife, but have less "town" options?

• Radiation nowadays

by Kovalski Online Now Jul 11, 2015 at 3:02 AM

How safe is it to stay in Goiania because of the incident from 1987?
      How much radiation is left nowadays?

Thanks for the help!

2 Answers Jul 12, 2015 at 10:37 AM
    • Goiania accident

by YasushiN Online Now Feb 2, 2015 at 7:25 PM

On February 10, I I wanted to look around on the field of radioactive contamination accident in Goiania. The scene of the accident and the hospital of a place, grave of victims .... I am I want to try also spoke to the victim. I am looking for someone to guide the scene of the accident. Do you know the organizations and individuals that will guide? By the way, I can not Portuguese. I am looking forward to your reply.

• johncintexas's Profile Photo

Travel to Goiania or Brasilia to the Tocantins

by johncintexas Online Now Jul 23, 2006 at 1:25 PM

I purchased a farm in the Tocantins a few months ago. I will be traveling to Goiania or Brasilia by international flight then north by bus or auto into the Tocantins. Plan to leave sometime in October. Does anyone what to tag along. If anyone has any contacts for this area please let me know. Contact me at

1 Answer May 12, 2007 at 5:16 PM
    • Oceanwatcher's Profile Photo

Places to see and places to eat in Goiania

by Oceanwatcher Online Now Jul 3, 2004 at 9:33 PM

I am going to Goiania in a week. It is very difficult to find anything on the internet about the city (in English) and I have found nothing about what to see and where to eat. Recommendations are highly appreciated. I am really looking forward to this trip. Also, I will be playing a round of golf in Brasilia. Do anyone know of any other golfcourses within a couple of hours drive from Goiania? Regards, Svein

3 Answers Jul 25, 2004 at 4:48 PM