Goiânia

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Cell Phones in Brazil

Brazil 5 hours ago

Hi There! I will be travelling to Brazil for 5 weeks at the end of July and need some information on how to get my cell phone working there. I know I'll have to purchase a SIM card once I land, but I'm looking for recommendations on which carriers and plans would be best.

I will mostly need to call/text from Brazil to Canada, some local calls/texts, and a high data capacity (a bare minimum of 2 GB). I will be moving around Brazil with stops in Sao Paulo, Rio de Janiero, Salvador and the state of Maranhão. If anyone can help me out with some advice and recommendations, I would be very grateful!

more
    • yusha's Profile Photo

cheaap and confortable places to stay in Riviera de Sao Lourenço Sao Paulo state Brazil

Praia de São Lourenço Jun 12, 2015 at 6:37 PM

We´re looking for something like extended stay in the USA.;but in Riviera de Sao lourenço-near Bertioga Sao Paulo Brazil. Thank you so much

more
    • diana_renou's Profile Photo

From airport to Marazul hotel by bus?

Salvador da Bahia Jun 4, 2015 at 7:19 PM

Hi every body!! I would like to know if It is possible to go from Salvador de Bahía airport to Marazul hotel (In Barra) by public transportation? Any advice will be very helpful for me. Many thanks!!!

more
    • Staying in Buzios

Bùzios Jun 28, 2015 at 1:42 PM

Could you recommend a boutique hotel by the water preferably? Thank you

more
    • Caxias do Sul

Brazil Jun 5, 2015 at 8:53 AM

I'm flying in to Porto Alegre and driving to Caxias do Sul in a few weeks. I've been warned not to stop at red lights due to "smash and grab" incidents at night. If anyone has visited the area, will you please reply with tips/recommendations and safety advice? Thank you!

more
    • diana_renou's Profile Photo

weather in July in Salvador de Bahía.

Salvador da Bahia Jun 4, 2015 at 7:22 PM

Hi everybody!! Could someone tell me what is the weather like in July at Salvador de Bahía? It is posible to enjoy the beach or it is cold? Many thanks for any advice!!

more
    • Plug adaptors

Rio de Janeiro Jun 13, 2015 at 8:59 AM

Hello,

Going to Rio De Janeiro and was a little confused as to which plug adaptors we need to take. Some websites are giving us different information.

If you could advise us which plug adaptors to purchase (and possibly link me to a photo of the plug socket types in Rio) that would be much appreciated.

Many thanks!

more
    • 3 couples in Rio de Janeiro in early August

Rio de Janeiro Jun 5, 2015 at 9:56 AM

6 people (3 couples) traveling together to Rio. Only one of the six travelers speaks Portuguese. Your recommendations for transport from GIG to Copacabana? Your recommendations for travel to the main sights in Rio from Copacabana? Thanks!

Randy

more
    • Goiania accident

by YasushiN Online Now Feb 2, 2015 at 7:25 PM

On February 10, I I wanted to look around on the field of radioactive contamination accident in Goiania. The scene of the accident and the hospital of a place, grave of victims .... I am I want to try also spoke to the victim. I am looking for someone to guide the scene of the accident. Do you know the organizations and individuals that will guide? By the way, I can not Portuguese. I am looking forward to your reply.

• johncintexas's Profile Photo

Travel to Goiania or Brasilia to the Tocantins

by johncintexas Online Now Jul 23, 2006 at 1:25 PM

I purchased a farm in the Tocantins a few months ago. I will be traveling to Goiania or Brasilia by international flight then north by bus or auto into the Tocantins. Plan to leave sometime in October. Does anyone what to tag along. If anyone has any contacts for this area please let me know. Contact me at johncintexas@hotmail.com

1 Answer May 12, 2007 at 5:16 PM
    • Oceanwatcher's Profile Photo

Places to see and places to eat in Goiania

by Oceanwatcher Online Now Jul 3, 2004 at 9:33 PM

I am going to Goiania in a week. It is very difficult to find anything on the internet about the city (in English) and I have found nothing about what to see and where to eat. Recommendations are highly appreciated. I am really looking forward to this trip. Also, I will be playing a round of golf in Brasilia. Do anyone know of any other golfcourses within a couple of hours drive from Goiania? Regards, Svein

3 Answers Jul 25, 2004 at 4:48 PM