Göttingen

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 6-10 June Travel to watch son in football tournament

Osnabrück Apr 18, 2014 at 1:41 AM

I'm travelling 6-10 June (Fri to Tues) 2014 to Harderberg/Osnabruck to watch my son and team play in a boys football tournament. He'll be doing his thing with his team most of the time, and staying with a local family as part of the experience - Are there any festivals, events, or anything going on during this weekend in the Osnabruck area? Thanks, M

more
    • Weather in Goettingen

by book13worm Online Now Sep 5, 2013 at 11:35 AM

What kind of clothes would you wear in late September?

2 Answers Sep 11, 2013 at 12:48 PM
    • mtcfamily's Profile Photo

Toy Stores in Gottingen

by mtcfamily Online Now Aug 12, 2008 at 3:02 AM

Hello,
      Prior to moving to Gottingen permanently next March, I'll be there for a few short days at the end of September. I'd really like to be able to pay a virtual visit to any online Toy Stores in Gottingen, and would also be interested in names of Toy Stores if they aren't online too (plus a strasse so I know where to ask directions to, please!!) Many thanks indeed mtc

• ostia's Profile Photo

Is 15th June working day in Göttingen?

by ostia Online Now Mar 20, 2006 at 4:57 AM

Is 15th June working day in Göttingen? My friend will study in Göttingen, I would like to visit her when she will not have to be at university. I know that 15th June is a kind of holiday in some areas of Germany but don't know about Göttingen.
      Thank you for your help!

5 Answers Mar 21, 2006 at 12:41 AM
    • Poetadipraga's Profile Photo

How to get to Goettingen

by Poetadipraga Online Now May 8, 2004 at 2:53 AM

I have to go to Goettingen to meet a friend, and I thought about the chance of flying to berlin Shonefeld, and take a train to goetting, or fly to Hannover and take a train for goettingen from there.. I know that Hannover is much closer than Berlin, but the tickets to Hannover cost double. Is the airport of Berlin very far from the railway station? Is it so long to get to goetting by train? Thanx in advance Teo

9 Answers Nov 11, 2005 at 3:10 AM