Travel Answers
Gørløse

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• charlesracine's Profile Photo

Is there a Wind Mill / historical marker, found driving between Horsens and Stouby?

Denmark Feb 17, 2015 at 6:49 PM

Some 25 years ago we remember a Wind Mill with a historical marker, that is found while driving, on a rural road, between Horsens and Stouby? Is it still there and were we correct or? Can you say more about it? Thanks to all responses.

more
    • 3 LARGE SUITCASES CPH

Copenhagen 13 hours ago

I would like to take the train from the CPH airport to the main train station in the city center.
      My question is for large heavy luggage that cannot be picked up to put on the top luggage rack; Is there a service to check them with a porter. I know they will stick out in the aisle?
      Any help on a check luggage service for the train would be helpful. Thank You

more
    • charlesracine's Profile Photo

Looking for traditional foods to compare with past that was available 60 years ago & micro brewery

Copenhagen Feb 16, 2015 at 10:40 AM

I woild like to find traditional Danish foods to compare with the past such as Kringle, Medisterpølse, Pumpernickel bread, Frikadellen and Aebleskiver. Being raised in Racine, Wisconsin, USA which was predominantly Danish 100 years ago, and lived with my Danish grandparents, I want to compare what little we can get in Racine today with what is truely Danish. We can still buy fresh baked Kringle and Medisterpølse (though frozen) and just want to see how close it is to triditional. Please recommend restaurants near the city center. Also looking to find a good micro brewery. All input is greatly appreciated.

more
    • Airport shuttle

Copenhagen Feb 5, 2015 at 2:42 PM

Is there an airport shuttle that will take me to the hotel in copenhagen?
      I do not want to go to the train station but to my hotel (imperial) located near tivoli gardens.
      Thanks for any help.
      losham

more
    • How much kroners will I need for two days stay in Copenhagen

Copenhagen Feb 3, 2015 at 3:14 AM

How much kroners will I need for two days stay in Copenhagen.

more
    • Places to stay in Copenhagen with a 9 month old

Copenhagen Feb 24, 2015 at 7:07 PM

I will be travelling from Washington, DC, USA to Copenhagen with my 9 month old in May. My husband and I have never been to Denmark before so we have no idea about what to expect and where to stay. We would like to stay somewhere close the metro/train station so we can use the public transport to sight see. Indre by looks beautiful but I am not sure if it conveniently accessible via train. Also, I would like to take train from the airport to whichever place I stay.

more
    • calimarc's Profile Photo

CPH Airport to Hotel D'Anglererre

Copenhagen Feb 21, 2015 at 6:48 PM

I was wondering what Metro Station I would need coming from the airport to the Hotel D'Angleterre ?

more