Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• About komboloi

Athens 49 minutes ago

Can someone tell me where have many Komboloi i can choose, and what's regular price of komboloi? Thanks

• we135b's Profile Photo

Five days in Athens

Athens 21 hours ago

I'm ending a cruise in Athens next August 2016 and am planning to stay four or five days there afterwards. My initial impression is that the tourist attractions in Athens are few. What are the must see tourist attractions? I like to stay at hotels that are centrally located. Is there a city center per se in Athens that would be the best location? Alternatively, I wouldn't mind staying in a resort type of environment. Any recommendations for that? Or would it make sense to jump on a boat to one of the islands? This will be for my wedding anniversary so something nice is preferred. I'm not too concerned about cost. My wife and I like culture and hiking.

• night life

Athens Nov 20, 2015 at 5:51 AM

can i find night club every night in Athens in the month of Nov ? and at witch place exactly in Athens? and where can find easy ladys company to enjoy ,i will come from Crete , on 24 Nov ,thanks in advance

• footstool's Profile Photo

Anafiotakis, Athens

Athens Nov 22, 2015 at 7:55 PM

Has anyone stayed in this area? Or recommend an out of the way, off the beaten path hotel or B&B? We'll be there in the middle of January. Thanks!