Gloucester

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Safety of area

Boston Yesterday

Hi we are travelling to boston and staying in Ashmount. I have heard that its not safe at night. Is this true can anyone advise?

more
    • dreamsofeurope's Profile Photo

vacation rental

Boston May 21, 2015 at 8:06 PM

Hi
      Does anyone have a recommendation for a vacation rental in the North End? There will be 3 couples and we prefer apartment rental to hotels... I've stay in wonderful places with my small family of 3 but am finding it much harder to find a place to accommodate 6 adults at a reasonable price (3 bedrooms are not necessary)
      Thanks so much!
      Angela

more
    • Planning my trip

Boston May 14, 2015 at 2:54 AM

I am travelling with my family (wife and 2 kids aged 3 and 6) to Boston in August for 2 weeks. It's our first time there and we are thinking of driving to Cape Cod and maybe Vermont. Can anyone suggest an itinerary?

Thanks in advance.

more
    • Things to do??

by suekay32 Online Now May 28, 2014 at 8:16 AM

What do you suggest for a day's visit to Gloucester MA?

• Activities for Teens

by hygiene8341 Online Now Aug 23, 2013 at 6:18 AM

We plan to visit Hammond Castle and possibly do a whale watch with our two teens over Labor Day weekend. Are there any other MUST do activities while visiting Gloucester? Also, any suggestions for best casual seafood for dinner?

• gingerscones's Profile Photo

Real Crow's Nest?

by gingerscones Online Now Feb 10, 2009 at 2:46 PM

So where is the real Crow's Nest? It's part of our travel itinerary and would love to see, even if it doesn't look like it does in the "Perfect Storm".
      Thank you.

2 Answers Feb 12, 2009 at 5:06 PM
    • gingerscones's Profile Photo

Hammond Castle

by gingerscones Online Now Feb 10, 2009 at 7:54 AM

Is the Hammond Castle open year round. Am planning a trip to the area the end of May, beg. of June 2009. Thanks,
      Colleen

2 Answers Feb 12, 2009 at 5:07 PM
    • View

by mykialeah Online Now Jan 28, 2007 at 1:50 PM

Does Best Western on Atlantic have rooms with a view of the ocean?

1 Answer Jan 29, 2007 at 5:55 AM
    • Where to stay

by RPadron99 Online Now May 12, 2006 at 1:46 PM

I will be in Gloucester for a long weekend with my family in late May. I am hoping top stay in a central location in town that would allow me to walk to shops, restarants and taverns at night. Does this town have this kind of nightlife? If so, any good motel/Inn sugestions?

3 Answers Aug 31, 2006 at 7:43 AM