Glacier National Park Travel Answers

change location
fletch428's Profile Photo

Going to GNP w/kids

by fletch428 Online Now Feb 20, 2007 at 11:57 AM

My family will be travelling to GNP this summer 7/7-21, staying in Dayton. I am looking for a variety of activities to keep varied interests busy for 2 weeks. There will most likely be 6 adults, ages 32-67 and 3 children, ages 6 mos., 14 mos., and 3 years. I am hoping to put together a fun filled two weeks with lots of activities to keep everyone happy. Day trips, no more than about an hour away would be best. We would like to do some fishing, golfing, easy to moderate hiking, rafting, etc. Additionally, I am looking for some great activities to keep my 3 year old busy and interested. Additionally, we love crafts and culture, etc. Any thoughts, anything we absoulutely can't miss or must do, things we should also stay away from? While we plan to do a lot of cooking at home, we would also love some restaurant suggestions!

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • angelsmom13's Profile Photo

Re: Going to GNP w/kids

by angelsmom13 Online Now Mar 11, 2010 at 9:40 AM

I have been going to Kalispell every year since 1987, my oldest was only 2.There is a great water slide just 30 min away.It has a great area for little ones and big kids as well.Its called Big Sky water slide.It is the high light of our trip every year,and Im 47 now and my kids are 25&19.There is also the Great Maze its an amusement park type place with Put put golf,bumper boats the maze and a few other things.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines