Girona Travel Answers

change location

girona

by sandraebony Online Now Sep 7, 2009 at 9:27 AM

i need to travel by bus or train from girona airport to pineda de mar. iv been told there is a bus terminal at the airport and a bus will take me to pineda de mar. how often do they run and how much is it a ticket. is there a train station where i can go from the airport straight to pineda as i also know that a train runs through pineda. can anyone give me as much information aspossible. i do not want resort hopper or taxi. kind regards, sandra

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • leics's Profile Photo

Re: girona

by leics Online Now Sep 7, 2009 at 10:27 AM

You will find timetables for the bus on

http://www.barcelonabus.com/

In its English version (click flag top right) you can use the searchboxes to find the timetable. For fares, hover over 'routes' top left and choose 'tickets and prices'. The last bus to Pineda (on the winter timetable beginning 1/09)leaves the airport at 1300.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • puerto_lover's Profile Photo

by puerto_lover Online Now Sep 7, 2009 at 11:08 AM

No train at Girona airport. Bus times for current are on here :

sagales.com/pubdocs/1227_aer...

Appears to be only 2 buses - one at 08.50 and another at 13.00

if this is correct will one be suitable ?

two bus stops at Pineda de Mar - on the main road N-II . No idea about the cost.

• leics's Profile Photo

by leics Online Now Sep 7, 2009 at 11:16 AM

Presumably the OP could get the bus to Girona from the airport and catch a train from there?

Do you have a link to Spanish train timetables? Pineda is not listed on renfe in its English version (unsurprisingly), nor on bahn.de although I believe line C1 serves it.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines