Giravaru

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Things to visit

Maldives Jun 24, 2014 at 11:01 PM

Could somebody give me a simple list of things to see and visit in the Maldives, these can range from museums to scuba diving trips.

more
    • Cultural features in the Maldives

Maldives Jun 24, 2014 at 1:47 AM

Does anyone know many cultural features of the maldives to visit and explore? also cultural activities, examples such as museums, cities, snorkelling etc. thanks

more
    • Dusitlaguna's Profile Photo

Plug Adaptors

Maldives Jul 11, 2014 at 1:34 AM

Anyone know what type of power plug is required at Chaaya Reef Ellaidhoo?

more
    • liquor in Maldives

Male Island Jun 30, 2014 at 5:51 AM

Is liquor easily available in Maldives

more

Stonefish Stings

Maldives Jul 7, 2014 at 12:32 AM

Have you been stung by one of the scorpion fish family in the Maldives ?, if so what treatment if any was available at your resort.?
      The reason I ask is I've had a few experiences with nasty's of the deep including the above, but I was fortunate to receive treatment each time from hospitals not too far away.

more

Medication

Maldives Jul 5, 2014 at 3:41 AM

What medication would you recommend taking with you for stomach upsets etc. Many years ago my wife and I were suffering from severe diarrhoea on one of the islands, Imodium was useless and then a fellow traveller gave us a couple of tiny little pills called Lomotil, They were very effective and we were back on our feet in no time. Last year I asked my doctor if Lomotil was available and he said it was unknown in the UK. I did find it on line but I'm not sure purchasing it in this way is a good idea as I've read it is or was a controlled drug supplied in the US.
      Anyway apart from Lomotil can anyone recommend another effective remedy?

more
    • Question about Giravaru Hotel

by Moorea Online Now Apr 28, 2005 at 2:38 PM

Hi everybody,

I am packing my things as I am leaving tomorrow for Giravaru hotel in Maldive.
      Can someone tell me if sea towels are provided by the hotel or if it's better to bring them?

Thanks,

Moorea

1 Answer Apr 30, 2005 at 8:47 PM
    • from saturday in giravaru

by trevy75 Online Now Mar 20, 2004 at 5:28 AM

saturday 27, i will go to giravaru but someone told me that it isn't such a good place!! i don't care about it but........ is it true that there are so many planes overflying the isle? how is the sea?this is my first time in Maldives. please give me some information about it . and if you can, some photo!! this is my first time in this site, vary good guys!! ciao tu everybody from andrea(reggio emilia -italy)

8 Answers May 1, 2005 at 3:05 AM