Gingoog City

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• will be in GIngook for 4 days in august HElp

Gingoog City Mar 17, 2012 at 12:08 PM

I need to be based in gingook for 4 dyas. Where can I stay? I am a single woman traveling. is it safe? are there any beautiful outdoor places to visit within 34 miles of the city? best way to get there from the USA?

3 Answers Mar 18, 2012 at 6:53 AM
    • Most favorable travel between Gingoog City and Cebu City

Gingoog City Aug 20, 2009 at 3:35 PM

Hello and thank you for your time and attention. I guess by favorable I mean timely and cost effective. I'll hop from Manila to CDO airport and take a van to Gingoog City, when I initially arrive. I'll need to visit the Consulate in Cebu City for visa extension and legally eligible to marry certificate. Right now I'm thinking to take a boat, Lady of ??? to Cebu City and don't know how many hours the trip will take, and would like to hurry back to Gingoog City when I have documents in hand. Any and all inputs would be greatly appreciated. Dates: 3 Sept to 6 October 2009.

Herman Carnell McCrea

• Mount Balatukan

Gingoog City Mar 4, 2008 at 12:46 AM

Is Mount Balatukan a mountaineering destination? Are there guides who can facilitate climbing parties? What are the details (How many days, etc.)? If so, who can I get in touch with and what are the contact numbers? Thanks!

2 Answers Mar 28, 2008 at 4:08 AM
    • haydnesque's Profile Photo

Going to Gingoog City

Gingoog City May 18, 2007 at 3:54 AM

Does Gingoog City has an airport? If non, how do u get there from Manila? Any reliable bus going in and out of the City?

Thanks.

Benjamin

3 Answers Dec 7, 2008 at 4:46 AM
    • travlingboy's Profile Photo

Where can I watch movies

Gingoog City Nov 10, 2006 at 12:07 AM

where can I find a movie house at gingoog city, days seems so long here.
      it would be better if someone can tell me where to find a movie house to relax and enjoy a shown.
      thanks

1 Answer Jun 28, 2007 at 8:51 PM
    • bobbieesol1's Profile Photo

Any decent hotels here?

Gingoog City Aug 23, 2006 at 5:06 PM

I'm having trouble finding hotels in Gingoog City.
      Does anybody have any ideas? Please help!

3 Answers Jan 22, 2008 at 7:13 PM