Gimmelwald

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Wengen in the Summer

Wengen Apr 1, 2014 at 2:21 AM

Hi. Just a quick question. Do you think Wengen would be a good place to visit in August with a 5 and 1 year old? So sick of beach holidays and fancy trying something new this year. Thanks in advance!

more
    • Traveling up to Mt Jangfrau

Interlaken Mar 28, 2014 at 2:16 AM

I will be travelling to Interlaken on the last week of May. I would like to travel up to Mt Jungfrau. What kind of clothes and shoes do I need to wear at this time of the year?
      Will the plateau still be slippery to walk on?

Thank you.

more
    • anzle's Profile Photo

getting to gimmelwald

by anzle Online Now Oct 23, 2013 at 6:29 AM

hello all..our arrival to Gimmelwald will b 28th October ,i will b with my husband and 3yrs old baby girl , hiking is not our prior ,we just want to enjoy the views of vill .Does Swiss pass work for gandola ? we will stay in Berne so is it possible to visit lautterbrunan ,wengen ,gimmelwald and lake Brienz possibly murren at one day ? and can u guys help me for the direction or fast track for these location ,how to get there?? in Lake Brienz there is no boat riding this time right? and how about Oct weather there..i mean will we b able to view fall colors??..thanx all its our first time there so your suggestion is what i will depend on..

3 Answers Oct 24, 2013 at 6:16 AM
    • how to spend 3 days &nights with a 3 month old baby in grindelwald

by kirkmeister Online Now Jan 25, 2010 at 7:45 AM

hi
      travelling friday not to ski but to chill out and see the views eat some good food, rest and restore
      how would you recommend we spend our time ( have partner who can share childcare)
      thank you
      k

4 Answers Jan 26, 2010 at 9:43 AM
    • travel From France to Gimmelwald, Switzerland

by dazzling_blue_eyes Online Now Jul 21, 2009 at 10:10 AM

Hello,
      What is the best way to travel From Nice (or Monaco), France to Gimmelwald, Switzerland?
      Looking to save money AND time. Any suggestions appreciated!
      Thanks!!

5 Answers Jul 26, 2009 at 2:47 AM
    • Camping near to Gimmelwald and Kleine Scheidegg

by moonrakermagpie Online Now Jun 9, 2009 at 3:58 PM

Hi there, I live in Wiltshire England (near Stonehenge), I would like to find out If there are any camping sites very near to Gimmelwald and Kleine Scheidegg.
      I know of Camping Jungfrau, but would like to know if there are any small camp sites nearer to Gimmelwald and Kleine Scheidegg.

Many thanks from Steve

2 Answers Jun 12, 2009 at 2:58 AM
    • Hotels? Other?

by Lauren_jesse Online Now Jan 13, 2005 at 12:40 AM

My boyfriend and I are going to Europe in May/June. We read a tiny bit about Gimmelwald in one of Rick Steves books and now we think we want to work it into our trip. Does anyone have anymore info on where to stay cheap there and just basic info on the village itself? Anything would be helpful cuz were not totally sure that we want to go their yet anyway. Thanks

4 Answers May 24, 2005 at 2:04 PM
    • Is Gimmelwald accessible in November

by fidinoir Online Now Jul 22, 2004 at 4:01 PM

Hi- Would like to see Swiss village of Gimmelwald high in the Alps during first week November. How much snow will be on the ground. Will I still be able to hike down to Lauterbrunnen Valley? Fidinoir

6 Answers Aug 8, 2004 at 9:26 AM