change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• AJLabrentz's Profile Photo

driving to Beniz campground

Chilko Lake Aug 19, 2014 at 9:31 AM

Should I try it in my 2006 Hyundai Sonata, in September 2014?

more
    • jjkent's Profile Photo

Christmas/New Years in Whitehorse

Whitehorse Aug 14, 2014 at 10:25 PM

I am planning a winter adventure in NWT or YT. I am a former Alaska resident and would like to spend about a week skiing (classic and skate), ice fishing, skijoring, kite skiing, camping, viewing the northern lights, bars & restaurants, etc. Most of my friends here in the States are not even remotely interested in joining me on my winter adventure so I would love to join groups or find a guide to do these things. My time off is around Christmas and/or New Years. My question: where should I go in Whitehorse, or should I go somewhere else in Canada, i.e. Yellowknife? Thanks!
      - JJKENT

more
    • jjkent's Profile Photo

Christmas/New Years in Yellowknife

Yellowknife Aug 14, 2014 at 10:24 PM

I am planning a winter adventure in NWT or YT. I am a former Alaska resident and would like to spend about a week skiing (classic and skate), ice fishing, skijoring, kite skiing, camping, viewing the northern lights, bars & restaurants, etc. Most of my friends here in the States are not even remotely interested in joining me on my winter adventure so I would love to join groups or find a guide to do these things. My time off is around Christmas and/or New Years. My question: where should I go in Yellowknife, or should I go somewhere else in Canada, i.e. Whitehorse? Thanks!
      - JJKENT

more
    • Av gas in Nain

Nain Aug 9, 2014 at 4:27 AM

Hello We are looking to travel to the region by float plane, can anyone contact me for iformation concerning av gas??

more
    • Big tribune bay

Hornby Island Aug 8, 2014 at 3:13 PM

Do people go nude on big tribune bay beach too?

more
    • Elbow Valley : Activities and its near by place to visit ?

Drumheller Aug 8, 2014 at 11:00 AM

What all activities we can do in Elbow valley ?

more
    • travelling alone to baie st. paul

Baie-Saint-Paul Aug 7, 2014 at 9:00 PM

from quebec city to baie st. paul what is the best way to get there

more
    • Shuniwatsuki@aol.com

Glace Bay Aug 6, 2014 at 11:08 AM

I like to fish in Glace Bay area in July next year. Where and what can I fish?
      Is a charter boat or guide available? King fisherman

more
    • Weather at Campobello in May

Campobello Island Aug 2, 2014 at 12:24 PM

What is the weather like in May. Is it too early for a visit to the island. It looks like most activities (whale watching, etc.) don't start until June 15.

more
    • Christmas dinner

Whistler Aug 2, 2014 at 1:25 AM

We will be spending Christmas in Whistler this year and would like to have a traditional Christmas dinner (doesn't need to be buffet) either on the 24th or 25th. I wonder if anyone can recommend a good venue that is not too expensive for our family of 5 (including our 3 teenage boys). Of course, I'm aware Whistler and not-expensive don't go along too well, but I thought I should try digging around a bit. Many contributors have suggested Fairmont in other threads, but we would like somewhere cozy as it's our first Christmas spent overseas.

more
    • Rock Climbing near Killbear

Killbear Point Provincial Park Jul 27, 2014 at 4:18 AM

Hello, heading to camp at Killbear Harold Point soon. Is there any climbing/bouldering in the area? Canadian shield is so beautiful, would be nice to climb it:)
      I appreciate your responses. Cheers,

Betty

more
    • Joliette questions

Joliette Jul 23, 2014 at 4:12 PM

Hi, we are staying at a cottage for a week starting this Saturday near Joliette. Can you recommend some reasonable restaurants and things to do (2 kids aged 14 yrs). Also any good nature activities? Thank you very much, Merci! Monica

more
    • orokooyaro's Profile Photo

things to do

Edmonton Aug 12, 2014 at 5:05 AM

I will be I edmonton Canada from 8/28-9/2/14. any suggestion for must do? Thank you!

more
    • 27yr old backpacker - where's the best base or place to meet other travellers!

Banff National Park Aug 11, 2014 at 9:25 PM

Travelling to canada at the end of August and hoping to meet other travellers to then explore Banff and jasper with! Can anyone recommend a good tour agency, or a hostel base where I will meet more backpackers doing the same :)
      Thanks in advance for any info

more
    • Parking at Quebec City

Quebec Aug 5, 2014 at 11:20 AM

I will be in Quebec city for few days next week. How is the parking situation at Quebec city? The hotel I stay charges $25 a day. Are there any cheaper places to park for few days?.

more
    • active family

Quebec Aug 2, 2014 at 9:35 AM

We are headed to Quebec for a family vacation next week. I have researched several activities (zip lining, sea kayak, etc) for our family ages 44, 44, 21, 18 and 13. Wondering what your advice would be for that "don't miss" thing to do in August.

more
    • Birding in Wells Gray

Wells Gray Provincial Park Aug 1, 2014 at 8:57 AM

What are the best places for birding in July-August in Wells Gray ?

more
    • any flea or antique markets in Leamington Ont

Leamington Jul 30, 2014 at 3:43 PM

Any flea markets/antique markets in Leamington

more
    • Train Time

Canada Jul 30, 2014 at 3:00 PM

How long does it take to get to Edmonton from Vancouver by train.

more
    • 1ft year anniversary

Thunder Bay Jul 29, 2014 at 8:15 AM

I want to surprise my husband with a small get away for our first year wedding anniversary any suggestion?

more
    • what to do around sandbanks ?

Picton Jul 25, 2014 at 1:41 PM

I'm planning a trip to sandbanks with my best friend and we'd like to know if there's a place where we can do some shopping near the place ? A close city with a shopping center or something if there's a rainy day ! Thank you :)

more
    • Places to visit and best to stay for the winter?

Ottawa Jul 24, 2014 at 4:33 AM

Was planning to visit Ottawa in August but kids came with an idea of seeing the Winterlude festival. When searched about it, I've also liked the idea of it, but I think it comes on Feb. So, thought will plan and book the rooms now itself.
      First and foremost, which all places are the best to visit in Ottawa, especially those which one shouldn't miss in winter?
      Second will be a stay, comfortable, and near to Rideau Canal, which I hope is a good idea. I've heard of MAC Suites ( www.macsuites.ca/ottawa/the-suites-of-ottawa ), where does it located exactly? Heard some good reviews, but didn't mention anything about their location. If good, I think the stay will be fine there.
      Ok, any good place for me and my husband to hang around for sometime, say a good pub or something, for a private time just for us? :D

more
    • carloarg02's Profile Photo

Six hours in the airport. Easy to get to the city and see some?

Toronto 18 hours ago

Wondering if with a six hour layover in the airport (1pm - 7pm) it's possible to get to the city and go up to the CN tower? Or is it too tight in terms of time?

more
    • What a visitor with limited time must see

Quebec Yesterday

the number one must see attraction

more
    • looking for art gallery wine events in Vancouver

Vancouver Aug 20, 2014 at 9:33 AM

Hi everyone,

I am looking for art gallery wine events in Vancouver. I have visited many art galleries in Europe and New Zealand where an artist is showcased and members of the public are invited like an open house inside the gallery where they meet and greet the artist and other members of the public. Sort of like a mingling conversation where people stand around looking at art and drinking complimentary wine (in disposable cups). Anything like that in Vancouver? Thank you.

more