Gilgit Travel Answers

change location
DavidRose79's Profile Photo

No question just thanks!!

by DavidRose79 Online Now Jun 23, 2004 at 6:06 AM

Many of you who read this forum might have noticed my questions in the last few weeks. Well I thought I would just write and thank you all for your help! I am now in Tashgurgan and am very sad to leave Pakistan. We had some excellent small treks in the Hunza valley, and met load of really friendly people, I have to say it has been the best bit of my travels so far (2 months in Pakistan and India!). Everyone was extremely kind, helpful and interested in us and it is very sad that there aren't more people going to the area... but I will spread the word!! Looking forward to going home now and updating my travel pages!!! Regards, Dave

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • Re: No question just thanks!!

by najamrulz Online Now Jun 23, 2004 at 11:13 AM

Thank you so much for your kind words Dave. So you have seen it yourself that we are peaceful nation and welcome our guests always. Its very unfortunate to see that Media in West always give negative image of this beautiful country. But you can really make a difference with your words. Tell them the true stories of Pakistan. Rest I hope that you would come back here again in future. Have a safe trip back home. Regards Najam

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer

by XenaWarriorPrincess Online Now Jun 23, 2004 at 5:42 PM

Hey Dave ,did you see Murree? Ayubia? Nathia Gali ? Swat Valley? Kaghan Valley ? Naran, Shogran ,Malam Jaba, Makra top , siri payee, the infamously fairy lake lake saifulmaluk , skardu? where the world's second highest mountain K-2 is situated , did you the Pakistani side of Kashmir ? and oh the Kalash valley ?Chitral ? Hunza i know youve seen . Okay im still probably missin out a lotta places but i guess a few or at ;east 2-3 places i mentioned here you did get the chance to see hopefully . So come back if you'd like to in future . And you are most welcome . Take care, Mona.

by XenaWarriorPrincess Online Now Jun 23, 2004 at 5:43 PM

Hey Dave ,did you see Murree? Ayubia? Nathia Gali ? Swat Valley? Kaghan Valley ? Naran, Shogran ,Malam Jaba, Makra top , siri payee, the infamously fairy lake lake saifulmaluk , skardu? where the world's second highest mountain K-2 is situated , did you the Pakistani side of Kashmir ? and oh the Kalash valley ?Chitral ?Gilgit? Hunza i know youve seen . Okay im still probably missin out a lotta places but i guess a few or at ;east 2-3 places i mentioned here you did get the chance to see hopefully . So come back if you'd like to in future . And you are most welcome . Take care, Mona.

• Pakistaniguy's Profile Photo

Re: No question just thanks!!

by Pakistaniguy Online Now Jul 5, 2004 at 5:21 PM

You are most welcome to come back anytime Dave ! Thanks for mentioning that you´ll be spreading the right information about Pakistan and Pakistanis ! In this way, you´ll be returning a part of the love which the people of Pakistan gave you during your trip ! Cheers, Umer.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines