change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• RoadBum's Profile Photo

Northern coast

by RoadBum Online Now May 12, 2011 at 8:34 AM

We will be driving from Las Arenas in Cantabria to Santiago de Compostela(sp?) in one day. I realize this doesn't give us much time, but wondered if there was a spot along the way that would let us get out and see some rocky coastline. We will be there in late September. Many thanks!

2 Answers May 26, 2011 at 1:55 AM
    • House for rent in Gijon?

by jykwon Online Now May 9, 2011 at 11:43 AM

Hi! We are traveling to Gijon for about a week at the end of September. There are 4 of us and a baby. We'd really like to rent a house that sleeps 4 people and is also non-smoking. Can anyone recommend a good company or know of friends who rent apts or houses or cottages in or near Gijon?

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you!
      Jin Yi

4 Answers May 26, 2011 at 1:43 AM
    • Re: Hotel San Miguel

by HoneyV Online Now Mar 31, 2010 at 7:57 PM

Do the rooms in the Hotel San Miguel have air conditioning and a television? Are they currently having any construction work or rehabilitation going on in the hotel or nearby?

10 Answers Apr 9, 2010 at 8:31 PM
    • Poppy2009

by poppy2009 Online Now Jun 6, 2009 at 12:45 PM

How long does the train take from Alicante to Gijon

2 Answers Jun 6, 2009 at 1:36 PM
    • Cutler05's Profile Photo

1 night in Gijon!

by Cutler05 Online Now Jan 28, 2008 at 3:46 PM

hi guys,

yes it'd that time of the year again! My family and I are off to Spain in August, yippee! Just wondered if anyone could recommend a suitable hotel for 1 night only in or around Gijon, as we have 1 night to kill before our villa is available and Gijon seems to be the perfect midway point. Would like to know if any hotels offer family rooms/adjoining room as boys will be 12 and 15 and getting too large to sleep in makedo camp beds. Not sure if hotels would allow them a room on their own either. We're not fussed about too many 'facilities' or stars as long as the hotel is comfortable and friendly.
      All suggestions greatly received!
      Happy travelling
      Thanx

3 Answers May 13, 2008 at 2:40 PM
    • Coolstart's Profile Photo

Gijon - student room.

by Coolstart Online Now Jan 15, 2008 at 6:07 AM

Hello,

I'am 22 years old an a student Industrial product design. 22 February i go to Gijon and in First place i need a place to stay for a period of 4 months. I you know somebody who have a room for me, let me know ;-) it will be very helpful.

Any other tips are also welcome.

Thx in advance.

Robi

www.matse.be/Robi
      robi@pandora.be

• Gijon visit with kids! HELP!

by activefamilytraveler Online Now Dec 18, 2007 at 9:20 PM

We are visiting Gijon over christmas and new years with KIDS! 4 year old, 2 year old and 8months old.
      Are there any place we should visit? Any playgrounds?
      Please give me some recommendation on family friendly (not classy) restaurant that serves good food.
      Thank you thank you thank you. I am so excited to visit such a beautiful city.

Also, if anyone knows.. Is it easy to get around town by bus with kids? If we taxi, I thought we would need child car seat. (am I right?) so, bus is the only option seems like.
      If there are any recommendation, comments, advice, please let me know.

3 Answers Dec 22, 2007 at 5:31 PM
    • Villa

by wibblywobblies Online Now Jan 9, 2006 at 12:08 PM

We are going to Gijon for a wedding and would like to hire a villa. We will be staying for three nights, there are six of us going.

Is this possible and can anyone recommend a villa or other accommodation?

Are there any sights we should make an effort to see while there?

Many thanks, Clarise.

1 Answer Jan 25, 2006 at 9:19 AM
    • yamman's Profile Photo

places to visit, eating and drink.

by yamman Online Now Mar 28, 2005 at 10:44 AM

Hi, I am going to visit Gijon in May this year, how often do the buses run from the Airport, could you please reccomend some good local bars and places to eat.I am there for 5 days, any thing out there I shoudnt miss during my stay?
      I like to be with the locals where they go to drink and eat, could any one please advise.
      Look forward to hearing from you Steve.

1 Answer Apr 5, 2006 at 3:11 PM