change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• kcnaguit's Profile Photo

Mobile wifi rental needed

Amsterdam Aug 29, 2015 at 7:12 AM

Hi! Where can i rent a mobile wifi that i can use for my trip to NL for 2 weeks? Within these period, i will also visit Paris for 3 nights and back to NL.

Or is there a wifi sim card only that i can buy because i already have a mobile wifi unit..
      Thanks !

more
    • The best way to get there from Paris

Zundert Aug 27, 2015 at 9:19 AM

Hello!

I am a van gogh fans and planning to go to his birth place in Sept this year but I couldn't find enough information on the internet about the transportation around the zundert area. I will leave from paris, may i know what is the best way to zundert? THANKS A LOT!

more
    • buitensorg's Profile Photo

Amsterdam (surrounds) Short term Fully furnished apartment

Netherlands Aug 23, 2015 at 6:49 AM

Hello...looking to rent (for a month ) furnished 2 bedroomed apartment direct from the Owner, not through an Agent.... any suggestions, kind thanks

more
    • kcnaguit's Profile Photo

Airport transfer or taxi

Amsterdam Aug 29, 2015 at 7:14 AM

Hi how much will it cost for a taxi from Schiphol Airport to The Hague?
      If by Airport Transfer company, which company can you recommend?
      Thanks!

more
    • How to get from Groningen to the TT Circuit Assen by public transportation?

Assen Aug 27, 2015 at 1:15 PM

Hello,

I need some advice on how to get from Groningen center to the TT Circuit in Assen. I plan to attedn the Motocross GP this weekend but I do not have a car.

Thanks for advices!

more
    • Requesting 2days transit at Amsterdam

Amsterdam Aug 4, 2015 at 8:15 PM

Hi,
      I would like to ask what are the procedures that i need to go through if i am requesting for extra transit time from 1hour to 2days at Amsterdam. (fyi, i am taking KLM)

Thank you in advance for the clarification.

more
    • What to do with a 9 hour layover...

Amsterdam Aug 20, 2015 at 8:51 AM

Hi!

It looks like I have a 9 hour layover. As I don't think I could possibly entertain myself for this long in the airport I'd love suggestions of what to do with that time. My flight gets in at 9:30 pm and I leave around 7:00am departure.

What should I do/what's the best route for transportation?

Thanks for your advice!

more
    • Hotels in Amsterdam

Amsterdam Aug 9, 2015 at 4:28 PM

hi! Could you recommend a nice hotel,in Amsterdam, near the main attractions, at a rate beetween 80 and 110 US$/night, with twin beds, good breakfast included. I already know booking.com and many other websites, but what I want is your advice. thank you very much for your help!

more
    • donnymarie's Profile Photo

Copenhagen snuff/smokeless tobacco/dipping/chewing tobacco

Amsterdam Aug 7, 2015 at 12:04 PM

Does anyone have experience bringing Copenhagen (or similar) smokeless tobacco through customs in Amsterdam? From what I have researched we are allowed 200 cigarettes OR 250 grams of "tobacco", and there will be a 147.7% tax on anything over the "250 grams tobacco" (cigarette overages are less). I think the intent is pipe or hookah, not dipping tobacco, but I’m going with "not rolled". I am also wondering if we should empty all those cans into a baggie or see if we can get the smoke shop here to put it in a labeled container. Either way we will get in the "red" line at customs and declare the overage, since no way our combined allotment will last him a month.

more
    • Dairy farming in Netherlands

Netherlands Aug 2, 2015 at 1:52 PM

We are from New Zealand just wondering if there are any Dutch dairy farmers who could answer some questions for us? We are just wondering how the dairy industry is in Holland and if there are farm tours? We do have more questions but will just start with this one.

more
    • Picture Location Amsterdam

Amsterdam Aug 13, 2015 at 11:12 AM

I would like to know where this picture was taken

more
    • rickmatthews's Profile Photo

Hotels in Amsterdam

Amsterdam Aug 17, 2015 at 7:24 PM

Have been looking online at hotels in Amsterdam for mid September for 3-4 nights. Is seems to me that if you don't book a hotel out side the city they are ridiculously expensive, at least for my wallet. Are the surrounding towns within a short distance to downtown Amsterdam. We would like to pay around 200$ Canadian so that would be around 150 Euros.
      Any suggestions for hotels.
      thanks
      Rick

more
    • rickmatthews's Profile Photo

Train from Paris to Amsterdam and back to Brussels

Amsterdam Aug 15, 2015 at 6:16 AM

Hi, my wife and I are going to Paris in early September and after a few days would like to go to Amsterdam and Brussels. Our plan is to take a train directly from Paris to Amsterdam and then make our way back to Brussels before flying back to Canada. My question is this is it better for us to get some sort of rail pass for a week or two or just pay as we go? We don't have any set agenda but would like to see several towns and cities along the way from Amsterdam to Brussels.
      Thanks
      Rick

more