Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• madmark73's Profile Photo

cheap hotel

Austin Jul 12, 2015 at 8:53 PM

Hi guys, back again.

Any idea of a cheap hotel between the Capital and the river? Prefer not to spend much more than $100 per night? Not too fussed by quality as long as it's clean.

Also, is it worth my time looking for somewhere within a mile or so of the south side of the river?

more
    • Siena Courtyard at Northborough Dr. Is this part of Greenspoint??

Houston Jul 3, 2015 at 8:58 AM

Hello!! I will be moving in 2 weeks with my boyfriend to Houston, TX. He recently moved to a new apartment at Siena Courtyard, this is located to the Nortg of Northborough Drive. It is very close to Greenspoint (of which I heard terrible things about crimes and auto thefts) but those reviews are old (between 2007 and 2010) how is that area nowdays?? Does anybody know anything about Siena Courtyard? He already signed the lease for 10 months... but I am kind of concerned if I am.living in a bad area.

more

Houston or Austin

Houston Jul 3, 2015 at 12:34 AM

I'll have few in Texas after a trip through Colombia and just looking to relax and hit a few bars.

Houston or Austin, I've just turned 40 but can party with the bets of them....any thoughts?

more

Houton or Austin

Austin Jul 3, 2015 at 12:35 AM

I'll have few in Texas after a trip through Colombia and just looking to relax and hit a few bars.

Houston or Austin, I've just turned 40 but can party with the bets of them....any thoughts?

more