change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Tour with dog

Lisbon Jan 16, 2015 at 1:05 PM

Hello,

Does anyone know a tour operator who allows small dogs on their tours?

Thanks

more
    • lisbon area

Lisbon Jan 18, 2015 at 3:37 PM

what do you think about staying anjos area? in av almirante reis or in rua da emenda?
      As a young student and a girl which one would you recommand me and why please

more
    • Blakium's Profile Photo

Sintra / Fatima trips

Lisbon Jan 15, 2015 at 4:03 AM

hello, i'm going to Lisbon in June, and i'd like to know if its good to make trip reservations through Viator.com for the Tagus sunset cruise or Sintra and Fatima trips.
      or what is the best way to make trips reservations, is it better to make it online? or wait till i'm in lisbon and make it at a tourist office?
      Thank you

more
    • Hello, I need some informations please.

by enjoy7 Online Now Apr 26, 2007 at 5:33 AM

I may relocate to Gibraltar for a job. But i would like to know more about this city. Is it boring to live there are there enough things todo? how are the beaches or how far are they away. If you could just give me so opinions how you see it, to live there. Thank you so much.

1 Answer Apr 30, 2007 at 10:53 AM
    • Re: Marbella to Gibraltar

by Mreppen Online Now Mar 6, 2005 at 1:00 AM

Does anyone know if A) one can do a day trip (with public transport) to Gibraltar from Marbella then come back (and rest for another trip the next day in Marbella) and B) Is it worth it? Taking into account I will be in Marbella for 3-4 days. I may never be back in this are aagain, so is it a must to see once if you have the chance? C) If it's worth it, what is the best way to amke use of one's time in Gibraltar?

3 Answers Mar 6, 2005 at 11:41 AM