Giardini Naxos

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Busstop in Giardini Naxos

by IngeliseN Online Now May 25, 2015 at 10:08 AM

Where does the bus from Catania Airport stop in Giardini Naxos. We shall stay in Via Tysandros.

4 Answers May 25, 2015 at 12:46 PM
    • Comiso Airport to Giardini Naxos

by LPeel Online Now Jul 2, 2014 at 5:32 AM

Is there a more cost-effective way of travelling to Giardini Naxos from Comiso Airport, rather than taxi? My package holiday does not offer airport transfers, despite flying me into this airport, which I have now discovered is quite far away from the hotel. Travelling in 8 days so starting to panic!! Thank you!

7 Answers Jul 3, 2014 at 10:34 AM
    • Airport transfer

by eithnebyrne24 Online Now Jun 29, 2014 at 1:01 PM

arriving into Catania airport 9th July at 8.30pm is it possible to get public transport to Gardini Nexus

4 Answers Jun 29, 2014 at 11:08 PM
    • are there any bars with live music in giadini naxos

by mikesanders Online Now Jun 23, 2014 at 11:28 AM

are there any bars with live music in giardini naxos

2 Answers Jun 24, 2014 at 7:08 AM
    • Taxi service

by luckynd Online Now Apr 24, 2014 at 2:53 PM

are taxis readily available at the cruise ship drop off point- giardini naxos? What is the cost for the trip to Taormina?
      Can you hire them by the hour to sight see?
      How about taxi service back to the ship?

2 Answers Apr 25, 2014 at 12:34 PM
    • Transport from Giardini Naxos

by GObnait28 Online Now Apr 23, 2014 at 3:09 AM

Is there a train from Giardini Naxos to Catania Centrale.

3 Answers Apr 23, 2014 at 10:46 AM
    • Meeting point

by Jp25264 Online Now Aug 11, 2013 at 10:46 PM

We will be here in september on a cruise, we going meet somes peoples. Where is the best place to meet them at the end of the day before going back to the ship ?

7 Answers Aug 12, 2013 at 11:20 AM
    • OfraT's Profile Photo

A ferry to Stromboli from Giardini naxos

by OfraT Online Now May 27, 2013 at 7:03 AM

Is there a ferry from Giardini Naxos to stromboli? we want a day trip,and coming back to Giardini N. after seeing the volcano erruption in the evening of the same day.

3 Answers May 27, 2013 at 7:32 AM
    • roughytuffy's Profile Photo

can someone tell the location of the railway station.

by roughytuffy Online Now Feb 13, 2010 at 11:42 AM

Hi going in September and want to take a train to Mesina amd Suracuse. Staying at the naxos Beach. Any help woukd be appreciated. Thanks.

4 Answers Feb 15, 2010 at 6:04 AM
    • Day tour to Mt. Etna and Taormina from Giardini Naxos

by obzrvr Online Now May 17, 2008 at 5:24 AM

Our Oceania Cruise Ship Insignia, will be tendering off this port on May 20th on this month. I am interested in finding a tour to Mt Etna and a brief tour of Taormina. We arrive around 8am and must be back on the ship by 3:30pm. I want a van for 6-8 people and an English speaking tour guide. Is this possible. Email me at csbeckman@alumni.tufts.edu. This site has helped us on 3 ports of call on this trip. Please help if you can. Thanks

3 Answers Jun 15, 2008 at 8:47 PM
    • patriciaparkinson's Profile Photo

Want information about the Torre di Schico castle in Giardini Naxos

by patriciaparkinson Online Now Feb 1, 2008 at 7:53 PM

Do any of you have pictures or information about this site. It's a very old castle, that's on the water, south of downtown Naxos. I have not been to Giardini but hope to get over there. I found out that a very distant relative owns the castle, I can't find out who it is or how to get in touch with this person. So I'm trying to find out as much information about the castle as I can.
      Thank you, patriciaparkinson@vtmail.com

1 Answer Feb 2, 2008 at 1:23 AM
    • jecko's Profile Photo

About Giardini

by jecko Online Now Aug 8, 2007 at 1:42 AM

I am going to Giardini Naxos in 2 weeks from now and I was wondering if anyone can tell me something about prices of food and drink, is Recanati far away from the centre of Giardini, is there a cable car from Giardini to Taormina, are the buses frequent and on time, trains,... anything will help me.
      Thanks in advance

3 Answers Aug 9, 2007 at 12:56 AM