change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• jeroli's Profile Photo

excursions

Reykjavík Yesterday

Hi We are planning a 3 night trip to Reykjavik next winter. Which is the best month for snowmobiling/Northern Lights?
      Is it better to book our trips online before we go?
      Thanks

more
    • acrylic mirror

Akureyri Jul 9, 2015 at 9:04 AM

hi there, i am an artist being a resident here for a month an want to do an installation with acrylic mirrors.
      but i dont know where to buy that in akureyri.... does anyone have an idea?
      i really have no clue! it would be great, if anyone could help!!!
      thank you!
      alexandra

more
    • Baberlyas's Profile Photo

Kayaking in Iceland

Iceland Jul 26, 2015 at 3:37 PM

Where can I rent 3 single kayaks (or 1 tandem and 1 single) to take with me as I travel and kayak in various places around Iceland…from September 13 - September 19?
      Thank you :)

more
    • things to do in winter

Iceland Jul 23, 2015 at 10:24 AM

i am planing a trip to Reykjavik in early january to see the northern lights , but im getting concerned that there will not be enogh to keep us amused for a week, im 59 my freind is 67 so no high energy stuff,

more
    • Sun voyager replica

Reykjavík Jul 21, 2015 at 5:08 AM

This week i was in Reykjavik and i saw a replica of the sun voyager in a shop near bij the churge.
      I don't remember the name of the shop and street.

Please wo can help me?

regard Mario

more
    • mafyma's Profile Photo

Fishing in Iceland

Iceland Jul 16, 2015 at 2:09 AM

Me again, just wondering if you could recommend some good Fishing spots, which are easy to access from the Ring road? Would also be nice to know what bite to use and what we might be able to catch? Thanks a lot xxx

more
    • Laugavegur trail - supplies and transport

Iceland Jul 12, 2015 at 1:19 AM

I'm catching a flight to Iceland at 6pm this evening so just got a couple of last minute questions. Firstly, where I can buy a small butane bottle of gaz for my cooking stove and a map of the laugavegur trail in Reykjavic? Also, does anyone know of a website with bus times for Landmannalaugar from Reykjavic? I start the hike tomorrow morning ideally.

Thanks

more
    • Bus Options

Iceland Jul 3, 2015 at 5:13 PM

Hi I'm looking to bus hop around Southern Iceland.

Here are the two companies I'm looking at, has anyone used them or another bus company I should consider? How were your experiences? I'm looking to bus to a new location each day and hopefully find hostels or a place to stay nearby!

re.is/iceland-on-your-own/pa...

and

straeto.is/kaupa-farmida-og-...

I have 8 days to leave and get back to REK, any recommendations of which route/passport? I was thinking of Southern Iceland but am also interested in the Circle...

Thanks!

more
    • what's the most central avis agency? sand insuranse?

Iceland Jul 16, 2015 at 2:18 PM

I have been checking rental agencies in Iceland and Avis seems cheaper than Hertz and Budget if you don't add the sand insuranse.... do you have big chances to damage the car with that doing the ring road?? What's the most central agency in Reykiavick? the one in the domestic airport? the one in Knarrarvogur or in the port Skarfabbaki?

more
    • mafyma's Profile Photo

Reindeers in Iceland

Iceland Jul 16, 2015 at 2:00 AM

Hi there,
      I read about a reindeer farm in Iceland. Has anyone heard of it and know where it is? Might be fun for the kids to visit?!
      Thank you xxx

more
    • lesliench's Profile Photo

2wd car can pass through the road with no. 864, no. 863 and no. 939 safety?

Iceland Jul 16, 2015 at 12:39 AM

I am going to visit Iceland at August 7 to August 13. But i just rented a 2wd small car for 7 days.

From our whole trip, my car will pass through the road with no. 864, no. 863 and no. 939.

I just worry about my car can pass through these road safety?

more
    • Iceland Key Carrental

Iceland Jul 2, 2015 at 12:59 AM

Hello everybody! My gf and me are going to iceland this summer, and we booked a car with "Rental Car Group", which in turn has "Hello everybody! My gf and me are going to iceland this summer, and we booked a car with "Rental Car Group", which in turn has "Iceland Key Carrental" as the real service provider. The point here is there are not many infos of these guys on the network: not a website, a reference or even a (positive or negative) review! And their price is 20-30% less than other providers. So my question is? Can we safely trust them? Does anyone ever rented a car with Iceland Key Carrental?

Thanks!" as the real service provider. The point here is there are not many infos of these guys on the network: not a website, a reference or even a (positive or negative) review! And their price is 20-30% less than other providers. So my question is? Can we safely trust them? Does anyone ever rented a car with Iceland Key Carrental?

Thanks!

more
    • Leave some clothes in Reykjavik for a week

Reykjavík Jul 21, 2015 at 4:25 AM

Hi there, I'll be visiting Iceland in a week (in Iceland - 2 weeks, first week is tracking). I don't want to take some casual clothes with me on the track
      Any advice where I could leave it?
      Thank you!

more
    • Baberlyas's Profile Photo

wild life in Iceland

Iceland Yesterday

What wild life will I most likely see, if any, in September in Iceland?
      Are the Puffins still around? Can I see whales, seals, sheep, fox…anything else?
      Or has all the wildlife migrated somewhere else by September?

Thanks very much,
      B

more
    • Puffins in Iceland

Iceland Jul 12, 2015 at 1:22 AM

Where can I sight puffins in Iceland at this time of year? I'll be in Reykjavic and a bit towards the south for the Laugavegur trail with not too much time to spare, so knowing where to go in this vicinity would be great.

Thanks

more
    • Travel Time

Iceland Jul 24, 2015 at 8:54 PM

What time of the year is the best time to visit Iceland? Just started researching and checking it out.

more