Gettysburg Travel Answers

change location

Most Paranormal B&B in Gettysburg?

by mojomama13 Online Now Jul 6, 2010 at 2:40 PM

Please someone end my misery of unaccomplished searching of where to stay in Gettysburg. I want to know what place has the most paranormal activity,is it Lightner bed and Breakfast, Doubleday Inn,Cashtown Inn,or the Baladerry Inn with Suzanne's "wonderful 3 course breakfasts" . I want to know where you out there,have had yourselves some paranormal activity.

These are my 4 final choices. Please do not mention Farnsworth.I will not ever stay there. Thank you.

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • coco18530's Profile Photo

Re: Most Paranormal B&B in Gettysburg?

by coco18530 Online Now Jul 6, 2010 at 5:18 PM

TAPS investigated the Cashtown Inn a few years ago.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Rixie's Profile Photo

by Rixie Online Now Jul 8, 2010 at 6:45 PM

Can't help with haunted B&Bs in Gettysburg, but if you want to go farther afield, a friend has told me about a haunted B&B 20 miles from Gettysburg, in New Windsor, Maryland.

It's called Atlee House. A paranormal investigator recently set up infrared cameras and told them that it is haunted by a 7 year old girl named Caroline and a Confederate soldier who died in the house, and that there's an unmarked slave burial ground under the tennis court. My friend says that the owners are nice and make great breakfasts. www.atleehousebb.com

• Tandybaby's Profile Photo

by Tandybaby Online Now Jul 4, 2011 at 6:59 PM

I live here, so I haven't stayed in any inns. I do know that I hear more about the Cashtown Inn than the others. To be honest, other than Farnsworth, I have never heard anyone mention anything paranormal about the others that you mentioned. So if it was myself, I would go with Cashtown. There's also a really nice winery (Hauser) nearby, so that's a bonus! Good luck!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines