Gettysburg Travel Answers

change location

Apartment Help

by tjd180 Online Now Feb 27, 2007 at 5:38 PM

Im moving to Biglersville for work. I was hoping to find out how to get ahold of a farmer who has renovated barns/garage for boarders. We do this at my farm back in NW Pa and I know many farmers that do it as well. I dont want to live in the tradition apartment, preferring to spend most of my time outdoors. Renting an apartment on a farm is perfect for me. Anybody know who to contact?

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • RE: Apartment Help

    by sednarb1 Online Now Mar 6, 2007 at 2:33 AM

    Try an ad in local newspaper or contact a real estate agent there.

    Be the first to rate this answer!

    Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines