Gerolfing

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Junior Tennis

Munich Jun 26, 2014 at 6:11 PM

Hello, we will be in Munich and Garmich at the beginning of September and Im looking for a good tennis club for my son who is advanced tennis player. Could anyone recommend one? Thank you!

more
    • Alternatizm's Profile Photo

How to go from Mercure Hotel Wuerzburg Am Mainufer to Würzburg Hbf?

Würzburg Jul 19, 2014 at 5:26 AM

I will be staying at Mercure Wuerzburg and will need to be at Wuerzburg Hbf at 5:50 am. Understand it will take around 20 min. by walk. Any suggest on public transportation ?

more
    • Where to buy authentic alpine cow bells in Garmisch

Garmisch-Partenkirchen Jul 18, 2014 at 9:21 AM

Does anyone know of a foundry or a shop that sells that authentic cowbells (not tourist ones but ones that the farmers would actually use) in or close by to Garmisch-Partenkirchen?

more
    • bike storage

Munich Jul 7, 2014 at 1:10 AM

is there a "rad station" near munich hbf

more
    • Train travel

Stein an der Traun Jul 1, 2014 at 7:00 AM

How to travel from Stein an der Traun to Salzburg

more
    • Driving to Garmisch

Garmisch-Partenkirchen Jun 24, 2014 at 8:32 PM

I'm planning a trip to Garmisch in December. How is the drive? I am planning on renting a car but I do not know whether or not I will need winter tires. I am only concerned because I do not know if the roads are icy, etc. I've tried to look on other sites but still haven't gotten an answer. Please help!

more
    • Ausserfern Railway

Garmisch-Partenkirchen Yesterday

Hi. Iwant to go from Munich to Fussen via Garmisch-Partenkirchen, using the Ausserfern railway to Reutte, then bus to Fussen. Can anyone tell me if the Bayern ticket can be used for the Austrian part of the journey please

more
    • Local buses

Füssen Yesterday

I will be staying near Fussen, at Lechfal. It appears that the buses that go to Reutte use this road...buses 74 and 4258. Does anyone know if there is a fixed bus stop near Lechfal, or do we just "stick your hand out" as it approaches ? Do we ring a bell on the bus to stop it where we want to get off ?

more
    • Dog walks.

Königssee Jul 6, 2014 at 1:56 PM

As part of our family holiday this year we will be visiting konigsee for a few days.
      I was wondering if anybody has any experience of dog walks in the area and if there
      are any special rules about dogs being on leash, muzzled etc.
      We are all experienced walkers including our dog, Elza a three year old vizsla.
      I would greatly appreciate any advice from people who have already visited this
      beautiful part of Germany.

more
    • Venice - Munich via Brenner Pass

Munich Jun 23, 2014 at 9:52 PM

We are travelling from Venice to Munich on 6th January 2015 and hope to take the day train via Brenner Pass to see the Alps. I read somewhere this might not run during winter, can you please let me know if this trip will be possible at that time of year

more
    • snow in july?

Garmisch-Partenkirchen Jun 26, 2014 at 12:56 AM

does it snow in july 10-20 in garmisch

more
    • Kids activities

Garmisch-Partenkirchen Jun 24, 2014 at 2:43 PM

Staying in Garmish/Parterkirchen 9-23rd July with 3 & 5 year olds. Can anyone advise us of any things we could see and do to entertain them? We have stayed there before when kids were younger and mostly went to the local parks and swimming pool but need more varied activities now. Thanks:-)

more
    • Bayern ticket

Bayern Yesterday

Is it possible to buy a Bayern ticket the day before I want to use it ? I want to make an early start, and to be able to use the ticket on local Munich transport before the main journey to Lindau on the same day. If it is possible to buy the day before, do I have to validate it on the day of use, and can this be done on a Munich tram ?

more
    • Getting to Rothenburg o d t from Munich

Rothenburg ob der Tauber Jul 1, 2014 at 4:48 PM

At the train station in Munich is there an employee to be sure that the tourist get correct ticket to Rothenburg o d t ? Some say its one stop and some say two stops , which one? I would truly appreciate some help! THANKS

more
    • Small children to entertain!!

Garmisch-Partenkirchen Jul 5, 2014 at 3:17 PM

Is there any type of fair rides or small kids activities in and around Garmish Parterkirchen or within an hours drive of GP?

more