Germany Travel Answers

change location
rggraham1947's Profile Photo

What are TT Line ferries like?

by rggraham1947 Online Now Mar 18, 2013 at 7:17 AM

I am thinking of travelling from Travemünde to Trelleborg with TT Line ferries; does any one have any knowledge or experience of this ferry line?
Are their ferries comfortable or very basic?

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • akkipaa's Profile Photo

Re: What are TT Line ferries like?

by akkipaa Online Now Mar 18, 2013 at 7:46 AM

Depends how much you will spend to cabin for example. They have some 10 cabin class and either you travel daily (cabin is not mandatory, but reasonable) or during night you need a one right. I think they are more comfortable but if you compare them to the biggest ones travelling between Fin and Swe those are small but not uncomfortable.

Check all services from their web site.
    ttline.com/en-GB/United-King...

1 member found this helpful

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Trekki's Profile Photo

Re: What are TT Line ferries like?

by Trekki Online Now Mar 19, 2013 at 12:08 AM

Hi Robert,

4 years ago I took TT Line the other way round, from Trelleborg to Travemünde. On the way to Sweden (Göteborg) I used Stena Line. When I look at my review of those days:
    "Convenient by ferry from Kiel, Germany" - Sweden Transportation Tip by Trekki
    I found TT Line a bit better organised in service. And my cabin was better than the one on Stena Line. Check the photos, the last one is the one of the TT Line ferry.

I liked Trelleborg in terms of easiness to get on the boat. The town is not that big and you don't have to spend too much time to get off the boat and start your trip.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Germany Travel Answer Locations