Gerez

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Kids bar in Carvoeiro

Carvoeiro Jul 29, 2014 at 9:30 PM

I have read somewhere that there is a pub/restaurant in Carvoeiro that has a kids playroom downstairs. Could anybody tell me if this is still open and what it is called? Many thanks, Kerrie

more
    • slitty_tulip's Profile Photo

where can i get a massage in alvor

Alvor Aug 17, 2014 at 6:06 AM

where can i get a massage

more
    • Large party

Lagos Aug 6, 2014 at 1:38 PM

Hi there.... Im getting married next year, and as Im 43, I have quite a large group of very well behaved, middle class men who want to come on a stag weekend away. I love Portugal but have only been to Vilamoura and Albufiera before. so thinking of coming over to Lagos.

But... I know big groups can put off others..which i don't want to do! So would it be a good idea...and will there be sun in April?

Thanks

Alex

more
    • Obidos Supermarket

Óbidos Aug 5, 2014 at 7:09 AM

What time does it close today please?

more
    • campingcar

Portel Jul 30, 2014 at 5:10 AM

Do I find a place to stay with my campincar over night?

more
    • Praia de rocha 19-22 sep 2014

Algarve Jul 29, 2014 at 10:28 AM

Myself and my partner are heading over for the weekend. Fri 19 till mon 22 sep.
      What is the weather normally like this time of year? As we are only here 2 Nights want tips on good lively bars local and suggestions for the day Staying at clube praia de rocha.
      Thanks in advance

more
    • Gay bar in Faro?

Faro Jul 28, 2014 at 1:10 PM

Hi! Where can i find a gay bar/disco in Faro?

more
    • cost of taxi

Porto 14 hours ago

What will a taxi cost from Porto airport to Eurostars Hotel near Hospital Sao Joao?

more
    • Sintra to capuchos convent

Sintra Aug 17, 2014 at 12:10 PM

How do get from sintra to capuchos convent and not take a taxi?
      Thanks,
      Kathy and Jack

more
    • are the shops open on a sunday

Cascais Aug 17, 2014 at 3:15 AM

are the shops open on a sunday

more
    • Bike hire estoril or caiscais

Cascais Aug 13, 2014 at 11:08 AM

Is it possible to hire bikes in estoril or caiscais?

more
    • Is Nerja in Spain hot in October?

Lagos Aug 13, 2014 at 2:08 AM

Hi I am just wondering if Nerja in Spain would be hot in October, I was hoping to book a week there commencing on 11th Oct but am worried the weather might not be nice. Is there anyone out there that visits Nerja in October that could give me some info on what weather be like. Thanks.

more
    • to Nazare

Óbidos Aug 1, 2014 at 7:50 PM

Is there a morning bus (approx 9 am) from Obidos to Nazare (NOT part of a tour) or if not from Obidos to Alcobca?
      Thanks

more
    • Accommodation

Porto Aug 1, 2014 at 5:46 AM

I am coming to Porto for a month to learn Portuguese. What the best (cheapest) place to get accommodation.

more
    • Deep Sea Fishing off Carvoerio as a spectator

Carvoeiro Jul 25, 2014 at 1:52 AM

Hello any suggestions for Deep-Sea fishing off the coast of Carvoerio? I would like to just watch, I will be there Mid-August.

Any suggestions or Tips would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

Max

more
    • Taxi ride from Porto to Vila Nova de Gaia

Porto Jul 23, 2014 at 6:43 AM

My mother was born in Vila Nova de Gaia. I would like to ride through the area where she was born, and only have limited free time in Porto. What would a taxi cost for a ride from the Mercurio Centro Hotel near Praca de Batalha in Porto to the Gervide section of Oliveira do Douro in Vila Nova de Gaia and back again?

more
    • How to Pronounce It!

Funchal Jul 23, 2014 at 5:45 AM

Basic question, please: How is "Funchal" pronounced by its residents? Is it more like "fun" or "foon"?

more
    • November holiday

Albufeira Jul 23, 2014 at 5:00 AM

We are thinking of booking a weeks holiday for 17th Nov 14,we went before in January 2012 & found a lot closed in the old town & weather not warm enough for pool,so if anyone knows about November that would be great.Thank You

more
    • parking fine

Porto Aug 18, 2014 at 9:54 AM

if you get a parking fine in Porto where do you pay it?

more
    • CeciliaF's Profile Photo

FUN ACTIVITIES, ADVENTURE, SPORTS, YOGA

Évora Aug 13, 2014 at 4:35 AM

Hi everybody,
      I am heading to Evora on the 15th of August for a couple of days. Im wondering if there are any activities to do apart from visiting the town. I mean, something connected more with nature, like horse riding or yoga, or any other activities. Whats on during these 2 days as well? As the 15th is a festivity day.

Obrigada
      Ceci

more
    • Castelo Branco Portugal bus

Penamacor Aug 4, 2014 at 5:18 AM

How do I get from Castelo Branco to Penamacor by bus

more
    • first time to ericeira

Ericeira Jul 27, 2014 at 12:38 PM

Are there many restaurants and bars in the village?

more
    • Hire a bicycle

Alvor Jul 27, 2014 at 10:41 AM

Can I hire a bicycle in Alvor and are there cycling lanes?

more
    • bus from obidos

Óbidos Jul 26, 2014 at 2:00 AM

i need bus timetable from Obidos to Peniche and Caldas de Rainha and from Caldas de Rainha to Nazare, Alcobaca and Batalha. Where i can find it?

pawel podgorski
      pawelpodgorski@poczta.pl

more
    • 7 Colinas travel card

Lisbon Jul 25, 2014 at 6:47 AM

Hi
      I would like to know as I will be in Lisbon for 1 week, if the Colinas card is my best option, I will be hoping to use most of the transport that is available. I just wanted to know if I can put the 7 days on the card at the beginning so it is more convenient for checking through scanners etc or is there a better travel pass for this. I have read about a zapping system but I am not quite sure how it works?, do I have to keep checking this in case it has run out of money?, would not want to be stuck while traveling this way. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
      Annmarie

more