change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Kipling Subway station parking and Wilson Subway Station Parking

Toronto Apr 20, 2014 at 9:39 AM

Hello
      I was wondering about the safety of the TTC subway station parking lots, especially the ones stated above. My family had been through a bad experience with a car break in (smashed window) and was wondering about if there are many car break-ins/thefts at these parking lots? Also are there security guards/police officers around these parking lots? I know people break into cars when they see something and I will try not to keep any valuables in my car and no item in plain sight.

more
    • Kipling Subway station parking and Wilson Subway Station Parking

Toronto Apr 20, 2014 at 9:39 AM

Hello< I was wondering about the safety of the TTC subway station parking lots, especially the ones stated above. My family had been through a bad experience with a car break in (smashed window) and was wondering about if there are many car break-ins/thefts at these parking lots? Also are there security guards/police officers around these parking lots? I know people break into cars when they see something and I will try not to keep any valuables in my car and no item in plain sight.

Here are some links I've looked up

1. yelp.ca/biz/kipling-subway-s...
      2. thestar.com/opinion/columnis...
      3. forums.redflagdeals.com/psa-...
      more
    • Accommodations

Pelee Island Apr 11, 2014 at 10:36 AM

My boyfriend and I are planning to stay on Pelee Island for a weekend in May. What type of accommodation would you suggest ... one of the inns/motels or a cottage (we aren't really B & B people). If you have any recommendations that would be ideal for a couple, I would appreciate hearing from you.

Thank you!

Cin

more
    • Buses from Buffalo Airport to Toronto Downtown after 10 pm

Toronto Apr 6, 2014 at 10:44 AM

Hi,
      My flight will land Buffalo airport at 9.45 PM. And I need to come to Toronto downtown from Buffalo airport. The last greyhound bus from Buffalo to toronto is at 9.30 pm. And next bus is 3 am next day.

Cab you guys please suggest me what are the other cheapest option to come to toronto after landing buffalo at 9.45 pm?

Thanks in advance.

more
    • Layover in Canada

Toronto Mar 28, 2014 at 1:54 PM

I have a 1 hr layover at Toronto to connect my flight to Copenhagen, is that amble time to make my connecting flight?

more
    • Crucifix at McCrae's Lake

by anndi3 Online Now Aug 18, 2011 at 6:38 AM

I recently visited McCrae's Lake north of Honey Harbour. I noticed a crucifix hanging on a rock partially hidden by trees and bushes. It appeared to be carved in great detail however we could not get that close in our boat. No one seemed to know the story or the significance of the monument. Can someone please tell me something about this?