change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• baytaal's Profile Photo

Visiting Tbilisi in June.

Georgia 23 hours ago

Hi, I will be visiting Tbilisi in June First week. Any VT member would like meet up for sight seeing together? Thanks.

1 Answer 17 hours ago
    • robertopele's Profile Photo

Tbilisi Sightseeing

T'bilisi May 7, 2015 at 8:14 AM

What are the best places to visit in Tbilisi in two days?

Thanks

2 Answers May 13, 2015 at 10:18 AM
    • visas to Tbilisi Georgia for Us Citizen

T'bilisi May 6, 2015 at 4:32 PM

So i am looking to study abroad in Tbilisi and I know i will have to have a visa because i will be staying more than 90 days
      I called the georgian consulate here in the united states and they said I will have to come fore an interview in Washington dc is this true?
      I basically just want to know if anyone else has acquired a visa to go to georgia from the United States, and if you did what was the process you had to undergo

3 Answers May 6, 2015 at 7:42 PM
    • tour office in tbilisi

Georgia Apr 27, 2015 at 5:46 AM

what is the main tourist offices in tbilisi

2 Answers Apr 27, 2015 at 2:55 PM
    • Roads to Mestia and Ushguli

Georgia Apr 18, 2015 at 1:08 PM

What are the current conditions of roads Zugdidi-Mestia and Mestia-Ushguli?
      Is there any snow in Mestia and Ushguli now?

Thank you in advance,
      Monika

3 Answers Apr 30, 2015 at 8:25 AM
    • what to wear

T'bilisi Apr 12, 2015 at 2:46 PM

what should a woman wear in tbilisi that would be considered appropriate. 

7 Answers Apr 15, 2015 at 8:17 AM
    • 264george's Profile Photo

road to Kazbegi

Kazbegi Feb 26, 2015 at 1:37 PM

we are gong to visit Kazbegi, Stepantsminda about 20th of April,,
      what are the road conditions?
      can we cross the military highway by motorcycles or snow and icy roads are to be expected?

thank you
      George

6 Answers Mar 4, 2015 at 1:51 AM
    • travelthrough's Profile Photo

question easiest way / costs Laghodeki - Tbilisi

Georgia Jan 22, 2015 at 3:37 PM

Hello, I want to visit Sheki in Azerbaijan and from there go to the border to Laghodeki.

What is the easiest and best way (not so expensive) from LAGODHEKI (border town in Georgia) to TBILISI ?
      I read it takes about 2.5 hours, but are there frequent buses running?

It does not seem easy getting from Sheki to Tbilisi, but I dont want to return to Baku again and take the night train.

Thank you for your tips!

2 Answers Jan 22, 2015 at 8:16 PM
    • Tbilisi-Baku

Georgia Jan 16, 2015 at 4:31 AM

Hi,
      Is anyone going to Baku from Georgia on Sunday?

• Carmelo0's Profile Photo

about trains

Georgia Dec 29, 2014 at 1:57 PM

hey, does someone travelled by trains in Georgia? or marsrutkas are the best? :) what about time, I heard they are really slow, isn't? Is it possible to buy tickets in the same day? 

and one more question about hitchiking, does someone know or its possible there to do that without russian language?

thank you for the answer.

7 Answers Jan 6, 2015 at 4:14 AM
    • Mestia & Ski Resort

Georgia Dec 22, 2014 at 7:14 PM

Does anyone know if there are flights that goes to Mestia for Svaneti in February?

Also, where will be the closest ski resort in Georgia?

Thank u

2 Answers Jan 5, 2015 at 10:05 PM
    • tracyskf's Profile Photo

4 days itenary

Georgia Dec 8, 2014 at 12:54 PM

I have 4 days Tibilisi, and 1 day trip to Kazbegi and Ananuri.

I need recoomendation for 4 days itenary in Tibilisi, or is it good to also have another day trip somewhere? Let me know suggestions.

What would weather be like in a week's time?

I would like to see some local market, any good recommendation?

2 Answers Dec 9, 2014 at 7:26 AM
    • place to stay

Georgia Oct 12, 2014 at 5:45 PM

please can you advise me about non expensive place to stay in

7 Answers Oct 27, 2014 at 4:42 AM
    • Mestia - Kutaisi

Georgia Sep 15, 2014 at 7:07 AM

Hi
      We are planning to Georgia early October, Can anyone tell me, the exact time spend if I take mashruka from Mestia to Zugdidi. We plan to take mashruka to Zugdidi and then hire a taxi that could stop at Mirtvali Canyon before we head to Kutaisi
      On the next day, we would also like to visit Prometheus cave-Gori-Uplistkiche and end in Tblisi.
      Is it possible to get all this organize by taxi and if yes, can someone tell me, how much this will cost?

3 Answers Oct 10, 2014 at 12:23 PM
    • MartaiMarek's Profile Photo

1 / 2 day trekking near of Tibilisi

Georgia Sep 9, 2014 at 10:53 AM

Hi, on Monday 22nd we will be in Tibilisi and would like to go for some trekking. We need to be back in Tibilisi on Thursday 25th (at about 2 p.m.). Taking the "transfer" into account, we will have 2 days.
      My first thought was to take a car and go to Juta, but the most routes I have found are 1 day one way (so renting a car makes no sense ;) ).
      I was wondering - if we will go to Juta, are there some half-day routes so that we could stay in Juta and just walk around? Or it is better to get somehow to Juta and walk one way to Roshka and then back to Tibilisi? How hard is this route? I have seen description saying "for experienced trekkers", "difficult".
      Maybe if not Juta you could advice us something? It is our second trip to Georgia, but this time with backpacks and no own car ;)

6 Answers Oct 7, 2014 at 2:22 PM
    • Phyllis-Omar's Profile Photo

T'bilisi or Batumi

Batumi Sep 1, 2014 at 5:40 AM

We would like to travel to Georgia in October however we couldn't decide which one to pick T'bilisi or Batumi? Which one is nicer and worth travel in terms of cultural heritage, characteristics etc?
      Maybe we should consider both.. In that case what is the best option to travel between those two cities?
      Thank you

7 Answers Sep 20, 2014 at 2:43 PM
    • HORSCHECK's Profile Photo

From Tbilisi (GE) to Baku (AZ) by public transport in two days

T'bilisi Aug 30, 2014 at 2:11 AM

Hello,

Which other options do I have to travel from Tbilisi (GE) to Baku (AZ) than the night train? I am looking for a trip by bus, marshrutka or train or a mixture of all these.

In theory I have two days for the trip, so would prefer to stay somewhere interesting in Azerbaijan on the trip. I have read something about the border post at Krasny Most (Red Bridge) between Georgia and Azerbaijan. Still for me it looks like the bus trip from there to Baku is still too long.

Any advice is very much appreciated.

• Marchroutkas & lugage

Georgia Aug 26, 2014 at 2:53 PM

Next week I'll be in Georgia for a couple of weeks and of course I will visit the country side.

Therefore I'll use the "Marchroutkas" . Of course I need to take some lugage with me. But what is the most indicated : Soft travel bag, or ?. Can lugage be stored easely at the marchroutkas or do we have to keep it on our knees ?

2 Answers Aug 27, 2014 at 4:55 AM
    • What after Tbilisi ?

Georgia Aug 19, 2014 at 3:19 PM

Begin september I'll stay for 7 days in Tbllisi. So far so good. But after I'll stay 8 days more to discover the country. I'm not interested in hiking. Soneone has sugestions ? Thanks

4 Answers Aug 20, 2014 at 4:55 AM
    • mohdradi's Profile Photo

The best place

Georgia Jul 17, 2014 at 3:52 PM

I'm going to Tbilisi next week with 2 friends. Where is the best place to live for 10 days?

2 Answers Jul 18, 2014 at 3:24 PM
    • farstar's Profile Photo

where to start

Batumi Jul 12, 2014 at 9:42 PM

hi friends... :)
      i will visit Georgia on the 25th July 2014 and will stay there for 10 days... i will be so happy if you can help answering my questions:
      which better city to spend more time at, is it batumi or tiblisi ??
      which is more expensive? which one is having more people speaking English?
      is there metro facility in there?
      what is the best and non-expensive way to travel between them?

thank you in advance :)

4 Answers Aug 20, 2014 at 4:52 AM
    • Is it necessary to bring my towel in Georgia?

Georgia Jul 1, 2014 at 8:20 AM

I am planning to visit Georgia in summer and sleeping in small hotels and guest houses in Tbilisi and around the country. Is it necessary or useful to bring with me my towels or I can find them in the room in hotels?
      Thanks for your answer!

5 Answers Jul 14, 2014 at 3:44 AM
    • Beaches in or around Batumi

Batumi Jun 22, 2014 at 10:04 AM

What are the best beaches in Batumi?
      Are there sandy beaches in or around batumi?
      Thank you.

1 Answer Aug 20, 2014 at 3:45 AM
    • Outdoor equipment

T'bilisi Jun 9, 2014 at 4:16 PM

Hi, is there any shop with outdoor equipment? Did you find any ?
      Please send me your opinion about goods that can be found there?
      I am interested in mountain.boots at first place.
      Thanks in advance
      Vanja

2 Answers Jul 2, 2014 at 2:09 PM
    • hotel very close to Great Synagogue in Tsibilsi Georgia 45 Leselidze St

Batumi May 5, 2014 at 9:23 AM

Husband and I (in our 70s)looking for good comfortable hotel in close walking distance to the Great Synagogue on 45 Leselidze St Tsibilsi (wrote this question on Batumi forum because couldn't find one for Tsibilsi)

5 Answers Jun 22, 2014 at 10:10 AM
    • Any Tbilisi recommendations for gay travelers?

T'bilisi May 2, 2014 at 1:55 AM

Hi, I'm a gay man in my mid-30s, traveling to Tbilisi soon. I was wondering if there are any gay-friendly/mixed bars in Tbilisi to have a drink. Thanks!

5 Answers May 24, 2014 at 1:01 AM
    • 1 or 2 day trip (saturday and sunday)

Borjomi Apr 30, 2014 at 1:50 PM

can any one give me etails regarding places to visit as well as there route to travel from tbilisi also approx. expenditure??

3 Answers May 7, 2014 at 12:17 PM
    • 1 or 2 day trip

Borjomi Apr 30, 2014 at 1:47 PM

give me details regarding places to visit in borjomi and total approx. expenditure

• girl frind

T'bilisi Apr 29, 2014 at 10:42 AM

in Tbilisi can I get girl friend with me to my hotel?

6 Answers May 2, 2014 at 5:53 AM
    • GUMA- georgian Union of Mountain Activists in Mestia

Georgia Apr 21, 2014 at 7:07 AM

Is this organization still active (on the website are details from the year 2007)?
      Did anyone have experience with this organization? We are interested in a tour with hiking in Svaneti, who has tips for a reliable mountain-trekking tour guide / local providers of Georgia? Thank you.