Georgia

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Tennis Facilities?

Albany Yesterday

I will be working in Albany for a few weeks. I would like to p[lay tennis while there. Is there a place to go (park or club) where I can meet potential players?

1 Answer Yesterday
    • accommidations reference

Helen Apr 14, 2014 at 4:27 PM

Is the Riverbend Motel a nice , clean place to stay ?

2 Answers Apr 15, 2014 at 5:51 AM
    • accommidations reference

Helen Apr 14, 2014 at 4:26 PM

Is the Riverbend Motel a nice , clean place to stay ?

1 Answer Apr 14, 2014 at 4:53 PM
    • Retail shopping

Jekyll Island Apr 9, 2014 at 8:56 PM

Where can we spend a day shopping? Are there any shopping malls, or areas with the bigger retail stores? What about nice store locations like beachy stores to spend a day and maybe grab lunch or just to visit in the evening.

1 Answer Apr 10, 2014 at 5:26 AM
    • Beach activities.

Jekyll Island Apr 2, 2014 at 3:17 PM

What beach activities are available on Jekyll Island?

Like parasailing, snorkeling, swim with dolphins, etc.

• things for kids

Helen Mar 23, 2014 at 6:24 AM

we are do here trying to have a good time,its raining and I need to know what could we do and still have fun with the kids?

1 Answer Mar 23, 2014 at 6:37 AM
    • jodber22's Profile Photo

Coming to Atlanta in October

Atlanta Mar 21, 2014 at 5:57 PM

I want to see as much as possible in 4 days, what 3 things would you never want to miss, thats not a 'tourist' zone, but something really cool in the Atlanta area

10 Answers Mar 29, 2014 at 12:46 PM
    • Moving to ATL in May - best place for a single guy

Atlanta Mar 17, 2014 at 12:45 PM

So I'm moving to ATL in May. I'm a single 31 year old guy with a dog, who loves to stay active, play vball / bball, work out, enjoy restaurants and the nightlife.

I come from Chicago, and while we have an excellent transit system I drive everywhere. So driving is not a concern for me.

I'm looking for the best places to meet people and make friends, as I know no one down here and have no family either.

I'm going to be living near my job in Sandy Springs, and sometime in late 2014, early 2015 I will be moving into the city somewhere.

So couple questions:
      1. Where should a single active guy like myself go to meet people?
      2. What neighborhoods are best for guys like me? Preferably something that resembles my hometown as best as possible.

Thanks!!

3 Answers Apr 14, 2014 at 7:03 AM
    • The Mercer house

Savannah Mar 7, 2014 at 9:13 AM

does jim williams sister live in the mercer house? I heard she was not a nice person?

• crime rate

Waycross Feb 18, 2014 at 2:38 PM

what is the violent crime rate in waycross

• need a place to sleep 5 reasonably....

Tybee Island Feb 6, 2014 at 9:33 AM

Can you recommend a place to sleep 5 reasonably. Also, I don't understand the hidden fees. What is a cleaning fee? Is it refundable, if you do your own cleaning, etc.
      Love dolphins..what is the best time of day and place to see them?

3 Answers Feb 6, 2014 at 10:32 AM
    • Drive time from airport to downtown 9AM weekday

Atlanta Jan 27, 2014 at 8:40 AM

Can anyone give me an idea of about how much time it will take to drive from Hartsfield airport to downtown on a Tuesday morning at 9AM? Also, how about from downtown to the airport on a Thursday around 4:45?

Thanks.

3 Answers Mar 3, 2014 at 5:15 PM
    • A little hesitant..

Atlanta Jan 25, 2014 at 10:15 PM

we moved here in aug............apartment complex called lakeview estates...south norcross/tucker rd. in tucker close to jimmie carter.........found it online and before we moved in i checked the ratings which at the time were 57%..but since we have been here i have reason to believe that there may be some drug activity goig on here...i have personally observed a certain "so-called resident" that is seen quite frequently going to cars as they pull up in the parking lot..handing something through the window and the person hands something back..after that these cars take off..this man does this in broad daylight..i am afraid to say something to the landlord or maintenence men in fear that they might be a chance that someone i tell may be in on it as well(I am even nervous writing this message)can anybody tell me what i should do....take it in stride,move when i get a chance,or just forget about it...there are a lot of working families who live here as well,lots of hispanics too..............what advice do you have..

2 Answers Mar 3, 2014 at 5:19 PM
    • need any advice

Savannah Jan 23, 2014 at 7:25 AM

have never been to savannah, love to walk...where should we stay? What area? What to keep things moderately priced. would like a quaint hotel with wine reception. Hope to see tybee island? Any advice appreciated. I just started researching. thanks;

2 Answers Jan 24, 2014 at 1:08 AM
    • Ohio to Florida - afternoon rush hour

Atlanta Jan 13, 2014 at 12:19 PM

I am travelling from Ohio to Florida in the fall and will be traveling I75 southbound. Was wondering what time rush hour traffic in Atlanta would start in the afternoon?

Thanks!

8 Answers Mar 3, 2014 at 5:23 PM
    • Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport Atlanta(ATL) airport to Alpharetta ?

Atlanta Jan 2, 2014 at 9:00 PM

Hello Everyone

I am reaching Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport on Saturday in March at 8:00 pm and would need to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Alpharetta
      2925 Jordan Court | Alpharetta

Can someone please help me the best,safe,economic mode of transportation from airport

I don't want to spend too much in transportation and would like to travel in shared vehicles like mini-bus kind of

Could you please share your thoughts?

Thanks
      Ravi

10 Answers Mar 3, 2014 at 5:27 PM
    • riorich55's Profile Photo

Planning 1 Week Trip in Late March

Jekyll Island Jan 1, 2014 at 6:26 AM

Alright, a New Year with new adventures awaiting. Now that we've gotten most of our weddings out of the way and before those grandkids start coming along Sue and I thought we better start traveling a bit more this year. I've got 2 trips planned and thought I would start getting some advice from the group.

Trip #1 will only be a week and it's still in its early planning stages. The thought is to fly down to Atlanta from Chicago stay a day or so and then head down to Savannah and Jekyll Island. I know Atlanta very well having spent the greater part of 3 months there a couple of years ago doing some work for Coca Cola, but only stayed one night about 10 years ago in Savannah and have never been to any of the areas along the coast south of Savannah. Thinking of either staying on St Simons Island or Jekyll Island. Any preferences by anybody here? What should we consider exploring in the area? I'm getting very serious with my photography and am looking forward to some of those Atlantic Ocean sunrises.

5 Answers Jan 4, 2014 at 4:51 AM
    • What to wear in Sea Island

Sea Island Dec 15, 2013 at 4:20 PM

We are headed to Sea Island for the a week to celebrate New Years. What kind of clothing do I need?

6 Answers Dec 18, 2013 at 6:15 AM
    • Good Places to live in Atlanta

Atlanta Dec 15, 2013 at 12:29 PM

I moving to Atlanta GA from DC. I'm 22 years old and going to Georgia state university. What are some good areas to live that have low crime and cost to school?

3 Answers Dec 16, 2013 at 8:47 AM
    • House rental

Tybee Island Nov 26, 2013 at 1:39 PM

Any house recommendations to rent walking distance to the beach?

1 Answer Nov 26, 2013 at 5:50 PM
    • Addison833's Profile Photo

Pub suggestions

Atlanta Nov 25, 2013 at 12:28 PM

I'll be staying at the Marriott Marquis at 265 Peachtree Center Avenue · for work. On a Saturday I'll be on my own so am looking for a pub or restaurant that has some great pub-ambience but where I'll feel comfortable eating and having a pint by myself. I like Irish and Belgian-style brew pubs and am comfortable sitting at the bar on my own. Is there a non-sleezy/non-pick up joint that would be good to check out?

3 Answers Nov 26, 2013 at 9:15 AM
    • First time in Savannah, GA

Savannah Nov 20, 2013 at 2:30 PM

Spending just a couple days in Savannah, GA. Which would be the places that I should visit?

5 Answers Nov 21, 2013 at 11:19 AM
    • myaggie2's Profile Photo

Can I visit the park for a photo shoot in Winter?

Mountain City Nov 14, 2013 at 11:05 AM

Can I visit Black Rock Mountain State Park's high lookouts during peak snowfall for a photo shoot? Thankx so much for your time.

4 Answers Nov 14, 2013 at 7:34 PM
    • Activities for children

Tybee Island Oct 23, 2013 at 8:19 AM

What types of activities can we count on for children ages 10,9, and 7?

3 Answers Nov 26, 2013 at 6:22 PM
    • PatriciaT7's Profile Photo

This weekend

Atlanta Oct 22, 2013 at 11:17 PM

Any festivals or concerts this weekend?

Thank you!

1 Answer Oct 23, 2013 at 5:39 AM
    • eugini2001's Profile Photo

beaches in Savannah

Savannah Oct 8, 2013 at 3:04 PM

I thought there are beaches there in Savannah? Do they actually have them or not? I wanted to bring my little one to splash in a big water but I'm not sure now

6 Answers Nov 24, 2013 at 9:54 PM
    • Car rental from Greyhound station

Albany Sep 27, 2013 at 8:22 PM

Is Greyhound station safe and is there car rental nearby?

2 Answers Oct 1, 2013 at 7:43 AM
    • Historic Village

Lumpkin Sep 20, 2013 at 5:04 PM

My family and I visited a historic village reconstruction outside of Lumpkin several years ago and I would like to know if it is active today. I would like to revisit it in the near future.

1 Answer Sep 20, 2013 at 11:00 PM
    • TRansportation

Savannah Sep 17, 2013 at 7:57 AM

I am coming in for a long weekend. I want to go to the Byrd cookie company, Lady & Sons
      then head to the marina to take a ferry to Defuske Island. What would you suggest in the best way? I don't want to carry my suitcase thru out the restaurant and cookie company
      Cathy

2 Answers Sep 17, 2013 at 8:31 AM
    • unique ideas

Atlanta Sep 2, 2013 at 10:12 PM

30th birthday ideas?

4 Answers Sep 3, 2013 at 9:29 AM