Georgetown

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Back Roads Leading to Columbia, S.C.

South Carolina Yesterday

My parents are taking a leisurely 3 day trip to Cleveland, Ohio mid August & want to take a back route to Columbia.S.C. where they'll stay the first night. They've done the coastal route several times & I was thinking of route 321. Does anybody know if there's any scenic towns along the way? Or is it a terribly boring? Any suggestions for a more scenic route? My Parents are both artists, love history & have volunteered @ Okefenokee so have varied interests. However, I don't want their first leg of the trip to take more than 5/6 driving time tops.

more
    • Hilton Head and. Savannah area travel information.

Hilton Head Island 4 hours ago

How can I get free brochures to plan our trip in November? I don't want to miss any great sites in Hilton Head area plus, Savannah area.

more
    • Moving to SC

South Carolina Jun 30, 2014 at 3:38 PM

I am looking to move to SC from MN. It is quite scary seeing as I haven't the slightest clue about where would be the best place for me. I love outdoor activities, running, hiking, camping, and most of all boating. I want to move to a town big enough to be able to meet lots of people and I need to go to college as well, but i dont know about the city life. I also have horses and enjoy riding very much and would like to be able to continue to do so. I was originally thinking costal, such as charleston, but I worry that i wouldnt be able to do boating and hiking and horseback riding there? Being on the water is very important to me. Please help if you are familiar with SC!

more
    • travel directions

by ammack Online Now Oct 30, 2013 at 11:58 AM

hello, to whom this may concern,
      im trying to get my sister to charlston n.carolina to board the mega bus that comes to washington d.c.
      can someone plz help. shes trying to come saturday coming, and it seems very difficult,
      help

2 Answers Oct 30, 2013 at 2:17 PM
    • Carolina Safari Jeep tours

by kornkake Online Now Apr 22, 2004 at 8:09 AM

Does anyone have any information about the location of this tour? Also, has anyone ever taken the tour and the features about it? Thank you. Kornkake