change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• JohnMounfield's Profile Photo

Maastricht Concert

Maastricht Jul 4, 2014 at 5:27 PM

Flying into Eindhoven for the concert this weekend July 5-6. What is best way to get to Maaastricht and any recomendations for a nice dinner on Friday before concert.

more
    • Getting to hotel Derlon

Maastricht Jun 27, 2014 at 11:45 PM

How do I get from the railway station to the Derlon Hotel in Onze Lieve Vrouweplein? Is it within walking distance, or do I have to take a bus or a taxi. Thanks a lot in advance.

more
    • Touring Maastricht

Maastricht Jun 27, 2014 at 2:37 AM

We would like to go on a river trip to St Peitersberg and Grotten, we would like to know how long the trip takes, cost of trip is there a lot of walking and times of tour and is there a guide Thank you

more
    • What is the name of the church with the labyrinth outside the door.

by LabyrinthBonnie Online Now Mar 1, 2011 at 11:21 AM

I was in Gennep with my Daughter in 2006, and since I am a labyrinth enthusiast she took me to a church, an old church with a wonderfully painted interior.. outside the church on a pillar is a labyrinth about 24" in diameter, on a pillar.
      What is the name of the church? What is its address, I know that we went thru the shopping area, and it is an historic square, but did not get enough information. Do you know if the labyrinth has been there for as long as the church? If not, do you know when it was added. It was such a beautiful place and I want to share some information about it with freinds. Thanks...Bonnie

7 Answers Mar 2, 2011 at 10:23 PM