change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Roermond for 'younger people'

Roermond Apr 7, 2014 at 7:34 AM

Hi,

I am possibly moving to Roermond or Maastricht on a permenant basis. I have not spent much time in Roermond so I was wondering what the nightlife was like in general for people of my age (32). I am not looking for it to be bustling but some life particularly on weekends would be good.

Also, I found Maastricht to be fairly metropolitan with many English speaking people - probably due to the university. Is Roermond much the same or is it mainly populated by Dutch people.

Any reply from somebody with experience of these city's would be a great help.

Thank you :)

more
    • Visit to Maastricht

Maastricht Mar 26, 2014 at 8:17 AM

I am planning to visit Europe from June 1-7. I have to be in Maastricht from June 4 till 7.I wonder what interesting places I can visit during June 1-3 finally arriving in Maastricht on 4. Can you suggest an itinerary.

more
    • What is the name of the church with the labyrinth outside the door.

by LabyrinthBonnie Online Now Mar 1, 2011 at 11:21 AM

I was in Gennep with my Daughter in 2006, and since I am a labyrinth enthusiast she took me to a church, an old church with a wonderfully painted interior.. outside the church on a pillar is a labyrinth about 24" in diameter, on a pillar.
      What is the name of the church? What is its address, I know that we went thru the shopping area, and it is an historic square, but did not get enough information. Do you know if the labyrinth has been there for as long as the church? If not, do you know when it was added. It was such a beautiful place and I want to share some information about it with freinds. Thanks...Bonnie

7 Answers Mar 2, 2011 at 10:23 PM