Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• border crossing from Sofia to Thessaloniki greece

Sofia 5 hours ago

hi there
      can anybody tell me how long will at checkpoints if
      i travel from sofia to thessaloniki do we have to get out of the buses?
      many thanks

• Burgas in october

Burgas Sep 15, 2015 at 6:28 AM

hi we are coming to Burgas in October (9th) for a weekend away.

we are looking at staying in the centre of Burgas where the best night life. rather than go to sunny beach (we assume is dead in October) we were thinking of staying in Burgas itself.

Is this a good idea?

should we stay near the coast or more central?

• help in the city

Sofia Oct 6, 2015 at 4:46 AM

hi I'm coming to Sofia on 9th of October for business and will stay there 4 days. Is there any one who can help me in the city ? ı need some tips about day and night life

• Small change for tips

Sofia Sep 16, 2015 at 5:10 AM

This is a last minute query (I leave tonight) but its just occurred to me that once again I shall be arriving in a country with no small change suitable for tipping hotel porters or other helpers on the journey. I shall have pound coins sterling, and a few euros ......... what should I offer the porter who carries my case to my room for instance?
      If I get the chance I can always buy a bottle of water before I leave the airport - but its not always possible in the hustle and bustle of baggage collection and customs - not forgetting the search for the transfer bus!

• Mosquitoes

Bulgaria Sep 15, 2015 at 5:44 AM

Are there mosquitos in and around Sofia. I am going in September, staying at a hotel - not camping - and have just seen a post saying there were hordes of theem this year. Do I need plug-ins and deet? (I'm one of those people they seem to target).

• Pizzeria?

by roadrunnerm6 Online Now Dec 29, 2007 at 12:35 AM

where is the bar from the internet cafe, looking towards Kardam? Also, where is the pizzeria? I have been up and down toshevo main street over a hundred times and never seen it, (maybe because I am driving;) Merci.