Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Living tips

Oberhausen Nov 17, 2015 at 4:01 PM

I'm moving to an apartment in grenzstraße, right at Goebenstraße, I've heard a lot of bad things about the area, not being safe and dangerous and high crime rate and stuff, on the other hand, some people say it's not the best place to live, but not as bad as you hear. Since I've already signed the contract and can't get out of it (unless pay three months of rent :O) can I get a realistic review about the area? what to concern? what to worry about?

• Some quite and green place

by sahilsarin Online Now Mar 13, 2015 at 1:14 PM

I am going to visit my girlfriend next saturday.
      I want a quite place like some green place on a Mountain or any place where less people come.

5 Answers Mar 13, 2015 at 10:22 PM
    • Pubs and food

by Wendywend Online Now Nov 17, 2014 at 8:48 PM

Hi coming for the football next week i( Chelsea ) isthere any decent pubs for visiting fans and how much is a beer and food
      Where is the best place to go

1 Answer Nov 18, 2014 at 6:47 AM
    • Directions

by Wendywend Online Now Nov 17, 2014 at 12:37 PM

Hi coming from Düsseldorf airport and stopping at hotel am stern at gelestkirchen how do I get there

2 Answers Nov 19, 2014 at 5:14 AM
    • Electric wheelchair hire

by Dobell50 Online Now Sep 4, 2013 at 1:17 AM

Where in Gelsenkirchen can I hire an electric wheelchair?

2 Answers Sep 4, 2013 at 8:04 AM
    • Need a place to stay

by Kicks4Fun Online Now May 25, 2006 at 6:29 AM

I just found out my wife and I have tickets to the US vs Czech Republic game on June 12 (don't ask :) ) Now we are scrambling to find a place to stay, as you can imagine. How easy is it to get around Gelsenkirchen? I don't see a mention of a metro system. The reason I ask is because most of the hotels I have seen that have availability is in Bochum. Any one have any insider tips to finding a hotel room in town, where I assume the action will be.

7 Answers May 26, 2006 at 9:34 AM
    • Football meeting?

by sabsi Online Now Sep 15, 2002 at 10:05 AM

Hi! At our last Düsseldorf meeting we thought about a VT meeting "auf Schalke". We thought it would be nice to go and see a match of Schalke 04 there. So. Who is still interested to go? Possible dates would be (considering we get tickets) Saturday, 26 October 2002, 15.30 FC Schalke 04 - 1. FC Nürnberg Saturday/Sunday, 09/10 November 2002 FC Schalke 04 - Bayer Leverkusen Saturday/Sunday, 23/24 November 2002 FC Schalke 04 - Hansa Rostock Saturday/Sunday, 07/08 December 2002 FC Schalke 04 - Werder Bremen So. Who is interested? Which team would you like to see? What date suits you? Sabs

4 Answers Sep 16, 2002 at 4:19 PM