Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Need help - trains

Cologne Dec 13, 2014 at 2:15 PM

Hey guys
      What platform/train to I get to go to hotel Six, Markt 6
      Brühl, 50321, germany.

I have no clue of what stop I need to get off at or the cost for two people. Any help is much appreciated

Niall

more
    • Looking for best clubs, restaurants, hotels and limoservices

Düsseldorf Nov 25, 2014 at 8:53 AM

Hi everyone

Next year, we're having a bachelor party planned in Düsseldorf. I've noticed Düsseldorf has much to offer, so making a decision where to go is hard :)

What are the best clubs in town (music: house, dance - Tomorrowland-ish music ;) )
      What are some neat restaurants to go to?
      What cool activities can you do in Düsseldorf (like paintballing, karting etc.)?
      Also looking for a nice place to stay (house for 8 people or nice hotels) and a limoservice :)

Any tips are welcome ;)

Thanks in advance!

more
    • Pubs and food

by Wendywend Online Now Nov 17, 2014 at 8:48 PM

Hi coming for the football next week i( Chelsea ) isthere any decent pubs for visiting fans and how much is a beer and food
      Where is the best place to go

1 Answer Nov 18, 2014 at 6:47 AM
    • Directions

by Wendywend Online Now Nov 17, 2014 at 12:37 PM

Hi coming from Düsseldorf airport and stopping at hotel am stern at gelestkirchen how do I get there

2 Answers Nov 19, 2014 at 5:14 AM
    • Electric wheelchair hire

by Dobell50 Online Now Sep 4, 2013 at 1:17 AM

Where in Gelsenkirchen can I hire an electric wheelchair?

2 Answers Sep 4, 2013 at 8:04 AM
    • Need a place to stay

by Kicks4Fun Online Now May 25, 2006 at 6:29 AM

I just found out my wife and I have tickets to the US vs Czech Republic game on June 12 (don't ask :) ) Now we are scrambling to find a place to stay, as you can imagine. How easy is it to get around Gelsenkirchen? I don't see a mention of a metro system. The reason I ask is because most of the hotels I have seen that have availability is in Bochum. Any one have any insider tips to finding a hotel room in town, where I assume the action will be.

Thanks!

7 Answers May 26, 2006 at 9:34 AM
    • Football meeting?

by sabsi Online Now Sep 15, 2002 at 10:05 AM

Hi! At our last Düsseldorf meeting we thought about a VT meeting "auf Schalke". We thought it would be nice to go and see a match of Schalke 04 there. So. Who is still interested to go? Possible dates would be (considering we get tickets) Saturday, 26 October 2002, 15.30 FC Schalke 04 - 1. FC Nürnberg Saturday/Sunday, 09/10 November 2002 FC Schalke 04 - Bayer Leverkusen Saturday/Sunday, 23/24 November 2002 FC Schalke 04 - Hansa Rostock Saturday/Sunday, 07/08 December 2002 FC Schalke 04 - Werder Bremen So. Who is interested? Which team would you like to see? What date suits you? Sabs

4 Answers Sep 16, 2002 at 4:19 PM