change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• agathi's Profile Photo

Weimar card

Weimar Jul 30, 2015 at 11:49 AM

Hallo. Do you know where can we purchase the Weimar Card? We will arrive by train.

more
    • agathi's Profile Photo

taxi in weimar

Weimar Jul 31, 2015 at 6:44 AM

One more question. There are some taxi companies that give their address (sth like offices) and can be spotted at the google maps. If we are in the area, can we go there and take a taxi or do they work differently?
      eg.We will be at the Villa Haar at Ilm Park and we would like to take a taxi. There is a "Taxi Bohme" at Dichterweg street. Can we just go there and take a taxi?

more
    • agathi's Profile Photo

walking in a park

Weimar Jul 31, 2015 at 6:28 AM

Hallo. We would like to visit the park by Ilm and I was wondering, as I have done for other parks as well, what happens if you want make a short cut and walk a few meters onr the grass? I know of course that there are paths to follow, scheduled for walking. Here in Greece we don't have such big parks and to be honest I don't think we would stick to the rule of walking only on the paths if it would be for just some meters in order to avoid making a whole circle. But, of course one should be restricted and thus pls give me some hint.

more
    • agathi's Profile Photo

Royte planner

Weimar Jul 30, 2015 at 12:48 PM

Do you know any route planner for the bus transportation inside Weimar city?

more