Geilo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• taxi at tromso airport

Tromsø Dec 14, 2014 at 2:22 AM

Does anyone know the approx cost of a taxi from the airport to Clsrion Collection hotel for four with suitcases. Do u have to book or are they freely available. Thanks

more
    • Hiking Western Norway

Norway Dec 3, 2014 at 8:30 AM

Hey all.
      I'm currently planning a hiking trip to western Norway to happen next spring. Looking for any ideas for good hiking routes or must see fjords/National Parks.

more
    • charlesracine's Profile Photo

Can anyone recommend a Hotel or B & B in Trofors, Norway for June 2015?? Thank you!

Trofors Dec 7, 2014 at 7:27 AM

Can anyone recommend a Hotel or B & B in Trofors, Norway for June 2015? Trofors must be a very small village in Nordland though, there is a train station there. I have looked at several hotel sites on line though, found nothing there. I am visiting Hattfjelldal, Nordland then looking at Trofors to catch a southbound 8:56 morning train. Any & all thoughts are greatly appreciated. Thank you, Chuck Ps. having a hotel can make this trip a workable, as traveling on to Geiranger to meet friends one day later.

more
    • Seljord accommodation or buy a holiday home

Seljord Yesterday

we are Frequent travellers to Seljord - Can we buy a holiday home there as foreigners please?
      any help would be most appreciated :)

more
    • Junctionbox's Profile Photo

Geilo basic info

by Junctionbox Online Now Jan 15, 2007 at 5:10 AM

Hi all

We are going Ski-ing in Geilo on 4th Feb for a week. First time in Norway. A couple of us are beginners although my wife and I are experienced skiers. A couple of questions:

1. Are there plenty of ATMs in the town where I can withdraw Krone using my Visa card?
      2. What is cost of beginners' ski lessons?
      3. Ballpark figure for cost of lift pass?

Any other info would be gratefully received. We are looking forward to the trip immensely.

JB

5 Answers Jan 22, 2007 at 3:17 AM
    • Travelling from Sandefjord to Geilo, Norway

by ptreneer Online Now Nov 16, 2005 at 3:34 AM

What is the best way to get to Geilo from Torp airport without a car? Is it possible to get to Geilo without taking a train to Oslo?

Secondly, what is the easiest way to get to Oslo from Geilo?

We are trying to plan a short ski trip to Geilo, and will be travelling with a child. Thanks so much!

3 Answers Nov 17, 2005 at 11:12 PM