Geelong

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Corio Leisure Centre at Anakie Road

by leeks621 Online Now Feb 25, 2014 at 10:28 PM

Which hotel, motel or serviced apartment would you suggest that is close to the Corio Leisure Centre at Anakie Road? If possible, by walking or public transport? Thanks.

• Geelong nightclub

by rory101 Online Now Nov 20, 2013 at 6:30 PM

was the Lylac nightclub in an old church building in Geelong

• geelong for a day

by russellandjill Online Now Nov 3, 2013 at 5:35 PM

we are coming by train to geelong for the day on weds 13 nov. Any suggestions where we can walk? is there a jump on jump off bus? interesting sites with in reasonable distance from railway station?

1 Answer Nov 3, 2013 at 8:33 PM
    • Travelshoe's Profile Photo

Holiday house rental

by Travelshoe Online Now Jul 10, 2013 at 10:19 PM

Hi All
      Heading to Geelong with 2 adults and 4 kids, can anyone recommend a good House, that we can rent from 6th Dec - 27th Dec, looking at something around AU80 per night, if possible.
      Thank you

3 Answers Jul 11, 2013 at 4:24 AM
    • RebeccaS16's Profile Photo

dogs

by RebeccaS16 Online Now Apr 11, 2013 at 9:31 AM

looking for places that allow pets for 1 night stay

1 Answer Apr 11, 2013 at 2:36 PM
    • How do I get to Mornington Peninsula from Geelong if i am driving?

by benboh Online Now Dec 29, 2008 at 7:40 PM

Hi! I am thinking of renting a car from Melbourne Avalon airport and I will be driving to Geelong. After Geelong, we would like to visit Mornington but we are not sure how to get there. I have done some research and most sites suggest that I drive down to Queenscliff and take the ferry to Mornington Peninsula. Is that the way to go? And how long would that roughly take? Thanks in advance to anyone who responds!

3 Answers Dec 30, 2008 at 6:25 AM
    • wedding gift

by magc Online Now Jun 13, 2007 at 11:56 AM

Does anyone know of a good department store where we could buy gift tokens for some relations who are getting married in July ? Maggie Childs Newcastle on Tyne UK

6 Answers Jul 8, 2008 at 1:53 PM
    • Sanity Geelong

by cyberhill Online Now Feb 24, 2007 at 7:39 PM

Didn't this shop close down and get replaced by a clothes shop?

1 Answer May 2, 2007 at 4:26 AM
    • Geelong Zoo

by javalo49 Online Now Aug 8, 2006 at 3:57 AM

I want to know the Geelong Zoo address.

Thanks,

2 Answers Aug 9, 2006 at 1:42 AM
    • Accomodations in Ocean Grove,near Geelong

by sanfrid Online Now Oct 30, 2005 at 6:22 AM

Hi! We are a retired Swedish couple going to spend X-mas/New Year with our daughter and family. They rent a rather small house in Ocean Grove and we are looking for somebody who might have an extra bedroom to rent for us? Or know some BB? "House-sitting" would also be ok. Thanks!

Inger Dahlin

3 Answers Oct 31, 2005 at 9:49 AM
    • LuckyMr666's Profile Photo

I'm looking for a female travelpartner.

by LuckyMr666 Online Now Aug 15, 2003 at 1:26 PM

I'm a swedish guy looking for a female travelpartner from Australia or just Australian living elsewhere.(Europe) Would this be you?? I'm a normal guy looking for adventures and I love to be around the globe. I have been to Aussi and I just loved it. I don't know but maybe you love the snow in scandinavia. Come and see me then and maybe we can do a trip together. Write to me for more info. I tell you more about myself and you about yourself. My hobbies are: tennis, skiing,camping,gemstones,beaches,the gym,reading,adventures,mining for gemstones,music but not ABBA. Cheers from peter.

1 Answer Jun 11, 2004 at 7:34 AM
    • LuckyMr666's Profile Photo

I'm looking for a female travelpartner.

by LuckyMr666 Online Now Aug 15, 2003 at 1:24 PM

I'm a swedish guy looking for a female travelpartner from Australia or just Australian living elsewhere.(Europe) Would this be you?? I'm a normal guy looking for adventures and I love to be around the globe. I have been to Aussi and I just loved it. I don't know but maybe you love the snow in scandinavia. Come and see me then and maybe we can do a trip together. Write to me for more info. I tell you more about myself and you about yourself. My hobbies are: tennis, skiing,camping,gemstones,beaches,the gym,reading,adventures,mining for gemstones,music but not ABBA. Cheers from peter.

• Last minute get together

by Billy_26 Online Now Feb 26, 2003 at 5:41 PM

Anyone who is in the Geelong area on Sunday 2 March at around 12 noon why not meet up for a coffee/lunch along the waterfront? Give me tinkle if your in the area.

3 Answers Oct 16, 2005 at 4:04 PM
    • Last minute get together

by Billy_26 Online Now Feb 26, 2003 at 5:41 PM

Anyone who is in the Geelong area on Sunday 2 March at around 12 noon why not meet up for a coffee/lunch along the waterfront? Give me tinkle if youre in the area.