Gdynia

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Store selling Duffel Bags

Warsaw May 24, 2015 at 1:01 PM

Hello, Where can my daughter purchase an X-large duffel bag? She is on exchange and living in downtown Warsaw. The zip on her duffel bag has broken so she needs to buy a new one - nothing fancy. Approx $30 to $50. She says she can't find one anywhere. Thanks

more
    • are there lockers at the central train station in sopot?

Sopot May 17, 2015 at 9:29 PM

are there lockers at the central train station in sopot? Thanks

more
    • halikowski's Profile Photo

what is the suffix for a small company in Poland?

Poland May 20, 2015 at 7:15 AM

Not the big ones, like Wedel Sp. z.o.o.

Just for private people.

In England, you speak of Lloyds Banks PLC (that's the big one). In Hungary Bt. (for private persons) or Zrt. In Italy SpA (the collective again)

more
    • One night in Warsaw

Warsaw Yesterday

One night in Warsaw!
      today, 12:47
      Me and my friend have booked a flight to Warsaw for one night next month to celebrate our birthdays.

We are staying in the city centre and are looking for lively fun places to go in the evening for food/drinks/dancing. We are visiting on a Wednesday night (17th june) and both female, 30ish, looking for a similiar aged crowd (nothing too young and nothing too prententious) preferably english speaking, being midweek we thought we better do some research in advance.

Looking for a good value for money trip so nothing too expensive as that was the point of getting out of London!

Any ideas of fun places on a Wednesday night, any dress codes or price information would be really helpful! Or any tips on where to stay away from!

Thanks!

more
    • outdoorz13's Profile Photo

Renting bicycles in Krakow

Krakow May 7, 2015 at 7:04 PM

Hello, We will be in Krakow in June. We were wondering if there is somewhere nearby that is nice to ride bicycles to for half day or so. A relaxing pretty ride through country, not busy roads or industrial areas. Maybe a lake or a river or a small quaint village or town. Also need a recommendation on where to rent the bicycles. Thank you.

more
    • Train from Krakow to Berlin

Krakow May 2, 2015 at 1:29 AM

Hi, my friend and I intend to travel from Krakow to Berlin either as an overnight sleeper train on 17 Jun, or an early morning train on 18 Jun. However we're having some trouble booking the train. I've tried both DB Bahn and the Polish Rail website. Could anyone recommend a particular train schedule, price and website that we can book on that we can consider? We would prefer a sleeper train to save money on lodgings, but the early morning train would be fine as well. Thanks very much!

more
    • Homanded's Profile Photo

Cost of Taxi

Krakow May 24, 2015 at 8:25 AM

What should we expect to pay for a cab ride between airport and our Hotel Polleral in Krakow:

Szpitalna 30 st., 31-024

more
    • yvr's Profile Photo

Public transport Wroclaw

Poland May 22, 2015 at 10:13 AM

I have read information on the Wroclaw transportation site about those persons that are 70 years + may ride the transit system for free, I found this under their Discount Entitlements. It does not state if that is just for residence's of Wroclaw or citizens only of Poland. I did read on a posting from a few years back that this free riding is not only for those that live there but also for tourists over that age from other countries. Could someone who lives there please confirm this? Thanks.

more
    • Anyone have the recipe for Pod Wawelem's sour potato salad?

Krakow May 9, 2015 at 10:54 AM

I am looking for this recipe.

more
    • TerenceG2's Profile Photo

Getting to Auschwitz Birkneau Memorial

Krakow May 17, 2015 at 9:56 AM

I am currently planning a trip for my family, and am doing some research about how we can reach Auschwitz Memorial & Museum. Till now I have found the PoloRail Website, however I heard that it is possible to travel from Krakow Old Town to the Auschwitz Memorial via bus?

Can someone explain possible transport methods/and the respective prices? (apart from car rental - as I am from Malta and am not comfortable with left hand drive)

Thanks, Terence

more
    • tours in Krakow

Krakow May 13, 2015 at 12:36 PM

We will be staying in Krakow fro June 8 to June 11, and interested in Aushwitz and Dunajec River Rafting Tour.
      Could someone recommend us a good tour agency?
      We need either Russian or English speaking guide,
      Also, has anyone taken the rafting tour, is worth spending 8-9 hours for that particular tour?
      Thank you,
      Larisa.

more
    • meeson's Profile Photo

tours from hotel

Warsaw May 15, 2015 at 2:57 AM

hi vt'ers
      Has anyone had a tour of Warsaw organised by their hotel ? They come to your hotel etc. I'm staying at the Sofitel later this year and wondered if it was worth letting them organise it for me or just to go on a regular tour meeting in the old town.
      thanks

more
    • private guides at Auschwitz without tour from Krakow?

Krakow May 13, 2015 at 7:17 AM

We have our own car and are driving to Auschwitz and want a private or small group tour. Is it possible to find a private guide at the entrance? I contacted numerous companies in Krakow and they only have tours that include transport to/from Krakow. Any links or suggestions for budget travelers?

more
    • Krakow to Prague. Day train situations

Krakow May 15, 2015 at 8:49 PM

I will travel to Poland in July with my wife and waughter. I saw several pages from Poland and Zchec Republic and stil uncertain how to get there. I prefer to travel during the day. Does anyone have a useful tip or idea? Thank you for your time and support!

more

Near Gdynia

• FROM GDYNIA PORTTO GDANSK BEST WAY

by ronaldobaldi Online Now Jul 7, 2010 at 4:00 PM

I WOULD LIKE TO GO FROM GDYNIA PORT TO GDANSK BY TRAIN ...SHOULD BE POSSIBLE IF OK WHERE CAN I GET THE TRAIN? OR WHAT IS THE BEST WAY?
      THANK YOU SO MUCH?

ronaldo

3 Answers Jul 9, 2010 at 4:58 AM
    • Transportation from Gdynia to Prague

by wenceslaskin Online Now Nov 10, 2008 at 4:32 PM

Hi~ I am a student. I am planning to travel from Gdynia to Prague, Czech Republic on 25 Dec 08. I expect to arrive Prague on the same night.

How long will it take to ride on rail? Do I need to interchange among trains?
      Is there any rail service on 25 Dec 08 as it is Christmas?
      Approximately how much is the fare for students? Or should I buy a rail pass?

Many thx!

12 Answers Nov 28, 2008 at 2:55 AM
    • How do I get to Sztutowo concentration camp

by davefla Online Now May 22, 2007 at 6:27 PM

I only speak english and not sure about renting a car, so whats the best way to get from Gdynia (cruise port) to Sztutowo concentration camp?

2 Answers May 23, 2007 at 1:29 PM