Gdansk Travel Answers

change location
Dagon's Profile Photo

Visitting Gdansk...

by Dagon Online Now Jun 13, 2004 at 11:28 AM

I'm just wondering, how many pisitors of this pages will come this year to Gdansk :) Please - write, if you've even thought about it :)

Quote & Answer
6 Answers
  • Re: Visitting Gdansk...

by Boniunia Online Now Jun 13, 2004 at 11:34 AM

Count me in:))

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Dagon's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Visitting Gdansk...

by Dagon Online Now Jun 13, 2004 at 11:54 AM

Unfortunattly I can't say, if it's cheap, becouse I don't know prices in other parts of the world. The price also depends on the quality of the jewelery made, and in this case you can find really beautiful things - especially Mariacka street - Gdansk center of amber works. Gdansk is pretending to be world center of producing amber jewelery, so it's on really high level :)

• Babcia's Profile Photo

Re: Visitting Gdansk...

by Babcia Online Now Jun 13, 2004 at 1:12 PM

Oh yes!! Would definitely visit Gdansk if I could!!! Didn't spend enough time there on our last trip to Poland (in 2001). We are planning another one soon!! About amber - compared to prices in Canada, the amber jewellery in Poland is very inexpensive.

• sihi's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Visitting Gdansk...

by sihi Online Now Jun 15, 2004 at 6:38 AM

Hi/czesc! Gdanks is one of cities I want to visit. I think Gdansk is the most beautiful city on baltic sea. I hope to visit it some day:)

• robot5x's Profile Photo

Re: Visitting Gdansk...

by robot5x Online Now Jun 22, 2004 at 2:02 AM

Well, I went to Gdansk last month and I had a great time...it is really a BEAUTIFUL place. We got some great accommodation at the Studencki Dom for Fine Arts Academy on Ul.Chlebowa which is parallel to Mariacka. It's so pretty - and there is also the Solidarity monmument at the port which is wroth seeing (although the museum was a bit disappointing). In Gdansk, you're also next to Sopot which is another beautiful place. We went to Hel and Gdynia too which weren't too nice, but I would definitely go back to Gdansk.

• Re: Visitting Gdansk...

by IGN Online Now Jul 30, 2004 at 6:22 AM

Me !!!!! im going this summer, my friends that had been there say its very beautiful :) Tell me what thing's shoudn't I miss. Me next step will be Berlin, I've seen that comunications with Berlin aren't really good... maybe I didnt find enough, can u tell me if there's buses and the prices? I think there's anight train but its like 80 euros... Thanks !!! Bye

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Gdansk