Gaziantep Ili

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• budget hotel in erzurum

Erzurum Aug 11, 2014 at 12:12 PM

Hello, can you recommend for me a clean budget hotel in Erzurum, Turkey? Thank you.

more
    • michellerimington's Profile Photo

Lara beach

Antalya Aug 10, 2014 at 7:50 AM

Just want to know what is the actual resort of lara beach like , ie are there many bars and shops ?

more
    • i am looking for a village similar to hisoronu

Kemer Jul 31, 2014 at 4:46 AM

i am looking for a village similar to hisoronu, is kemer anything like this, i dont want to many clubs and bars

more
    • tote bag with french bulldog

Istanbul Jul 27, 2014 at 12:44 AM

I've seen canvas tote bag with french bulldog picture, and dude sign in the gift shop at The Basilica Cistern,and maybe in Hagia S
      ofia as well. I'm in Poland now, and would like to purchase this tote bag on line or call them Can you help with some advise?

more
    • leather fabric shop

Eskisehir Jul 21, 2014 at 5:41 AM

hello every one!!

I just moved to Eskisehir..well ..difficult to live here without knowing Turkish..even if you know English
      German and persian ;).
      I need to know where is the leather shop center here in Eskisehir..I am going to start my small hand making leather goods.

I will appreciate if any one can be a help.
      yours
      M H

more
    • Pegasus flight question

Istanbul Yesterday

i'm flying pegasus tomorrow, israel-turkey. my accordion is slightly bigger and very slightly heavier than their carry-on official allowance. are they strict? do they measure at the entrance or weigh the carry-on baggage at check in? if they force me to check it it will break, so im trying to decide if to take the risk.. flying soon and will appreciate any advice.
      thanks.

more
    • Travel from Airport to Kadikoy

Kadikoy Aug 14, 2014 at 10:37 PM

best way to get to Kadikoy from Airport on the european side?

more
    • From Izmir airport to Ataturk stadium?

Izmir Aug 13, 2014 at 10:49 PM

How I can go to stadium with a bus?
      Thanks a lot!

more
    • Is Bodrum like Marmaris

Bodrum Aug 13, 2014 at 12:53 AM

i normally go to Marmaris but am thinking of trying bodrum. Are the prices to eat out and the prices of shops the as cheap as marmaris?

more
    • airport transport

Goreme Aug 10, 2014 at 11:47 AM

any recommendations for airport transportation from Kayseri airport to Goreme?
      how long would it take?
      approximately how much will it cost?

more
    • temperatures

Van Jul 31, 2014 at 3:57 AM

How cold is it at night?

more
    • Istaanbul Tours

Turkey Jul 30, 2014 at 9:43 PM

Has anybody used the crew at Istanbul Stopover Tours (istanbulstopovertours.com/is...), any feed back recommendations would be very much appreciated.

more
    • Theatre fire of Anatolia

Belek Jul 30, 2014 at 9:04 AM

Is the fire of Anatolia show good?
      We are staying at Xanadu in belek and have children 7 9 and 10 wondered if its worth a night out I have 2 Irish dancers I think would love it???

more
    • Kusadasi to Pamukkale,Aphrodisias & Hierapolis; Kusadasi to Ephesus,Sirince,Selcuk

Pamukkale Jul 28, 2014 at 1:03 PM

Hi!

Can someone please help me with public transportation from Ilayd Avantgarde hotel,kusadasi to pamukkale,aphrodisias and hierapolis? Bus names and what to look for? and times?

Can someone please help me with public transportation from Ilayd Avantgarde hotel,kusadasi to Ephesus,Sirince & Selcuk? Bus names and what to look for? and times? I don't want to pay for a private tour as it would be too expensive. please help!!

Tabu

more
    • Local Exchange rate

Icmeler Jul 28, 2014 at 6:12 AM

Hi, can anyone tell me what the local exchange rate is for the British pound to lira please atm?

more
    • travel guides

Bogazkale Jul 23, 2014 at 9:10 AM

Do you know any local guides knowledgeable in Hattusas area archeology?
      Are there any maps, handouts which could help a traveller?

Thank you,
      Sergey

more
    • Belek for our holiday?

Belek Jul 21, 2014 at 2:41 PM

My partner and I are 50s age, we like lovely surroundings, quietness but times to be more lively also. Good food and sights to see and visit are important for us in a holiday. Nice bars without trying to survive in the youth groups but not boring either. Is Belek a good place for us ?

Much Thanks
      Yvonne

more
    • new to area

Kayseri Aug 18, 2014 at 7:23 AM

Hello-

My husband and I are thinking of moving to Kayseri. We are from the USA. I wanted to know if there is a good expat group to hang out with and the best way to contact other foreigners. Also are there any Western grocery chains to buy some stuff (like Metro or Carrefour)? Thanks in advance. We have lived abroad in 3 other countries and love to try local stuff, but sometimes nothing satisfies like "home" cooked meals.

more
    • about istanbul

Istanbul Aug 14, 2014 at 10:37 AM

Hi May u introduce me a good place for rent? apartment, suite ...

more
    • No Question Title

Istanbul Aug 14, 2014 at 10:34 AM

Hi May u introduce me a good accomodation for rent? apartment, suite ...

more
    • Trabzon beach

Trabzon Aug 14, 2014 at 7:26 AM

hi..I'm going ti visit trabzon with my husband and daughter in september.I come from Iran and I want to know about the beach there.I've been to Antalya and kus adasi before.Is trabzon the same?

more
    • October Weather

Icmeler Aug 9, 2014 at 1:08 PM

We are going to Icmeler on 7th October for 3 weeks. What is the weather like in October

more
    • length of passport control at Bodrum

Bodrum Aug 5, 2014 at 1:53 AM

I am doing the day excursion to Kos. The schedule shows a 17:20 arrival back in Bodrum. Will I be able to catch the 18:00 Havas bus? I am wondering how long the passport control queue is on the return. Thank you in advance.

more
    • Electro-epilation

Istanbul Aug 2, 2014 at 3:04 PM

Please advice me the place where there is relatively low price for electroepilation face hair removal procedure for female and you were satisfied with the technique of the doctor. A low price is not a priority. though. 

more
    • Rent a car

Goreme Jul 30, 2014 at 11:20 AM

Hi, i'd like to know: is it better to rent a car before arriving Göreme? I'll be there in august. Or is it cheaper to rent it once i'm there?
      Thank you very much

more

Popular Gaziantep Ili Travel Answer Locations

• Bus from Gaziantep

Gaziantep Jun 10, 2014 at 4:13 AM

Hello ,

I want ton know if there are buses between Gaziantep and Bulgaria (Plovdviv or Sofia)? I will spend time in eastern Turkey and i want to sqeeze western part (it's already done...)
      thanks for your help !!
      Oliv'

4 Answers Jun 10, 2014 at 10:06 AM
    • Free wifi outside hotel in Gaziantep

Gaziantep Jan 18, 2014 at 3:46 AM

We are looking for free wifi internet in Gaziantep in public areas. Does someone have an advise?

5 Answers Jan 23, 2014 at 10:54 AM
    • mosh929's Profile Photo

From Gazientep to Sanliurfa, help anyone?

Gaziantep Feb 19, 2012 at 2:12 AM

Hey Guys,

I would like to know about the dolmush or bus service to Urfa from Antap.
      Does anyone know the times more or less and if they reun frequently over the weekend?

Thanks!

6 Answers Apr 8, 2012 at 9:00 AM
    • Gaziantep to Aleppo?

Gaziantep Ili Nov 30, 2009 at 3:44 PM

hello everyone

i need to know what is the best way to get from Gaziantep to Aleppo or Damascus?
      I am alright if i can get to Aleppo, i can take care of the rest, but i'm not really sure about how to get to Aleppo from Gaziantep.
      Are there Buses, coaches, taxi's or tains? And which is cheaper or faster
      thanks in advance

4 Answers Dec 4, 2009 at 5:22 PM
    • Airport Shuttle

Gaziantep Ili Jul 22, 2009 at 1:19 PM

hi,

is there a scheduled service for Airport Shuttle for Gaziantep air port to the city?

1 Answer Jul 23, 2009 at 12:45 AM
    • Gaziantep to Aleppo by hired car

Gaziantep Jun 14, 2008 at 2:44 AM

About 12 of us will need to travel from Gaziantep to Aleppo in Syria on the 17th or 18th of July. So the questions -

1 - Can we do it on the afternoon of Friday 18th? That way we get to work in Gaziantep during the day and avoid a wasted day in Aleppo (where it's closed on Fridays)

2 - Can we get a really comfortable mini coach, or would it make more sense to hire 4 cars?

3 - Any idea about how much these options should cost? How much time it should take to get from G to A?

4 - What are the requirements at the Syrian border? Can one take the same vehicle across into Syria?

Thanks in advance

J.A.P.

7 Answers Oct 6, 2009 at 4:25 PM
    • Dresscode

Gaziantep Ili Jun 9, 2008 at 3:15 AM

Hello, I'm visiting Gaziantep soon, is there any special dresscode for women there? because of the relgigion maybe?

1 Answer Jun 9, 2008 at 5:19 AM
    • Bus travel to and from Gaziantep

Gaziantep Apr 15, 2008 at 11:22 PM

I will need to get from Kayseri to Gaziantep by bus on a Tuesday morning and from Gaziantep to Antakya on Wednesday afternoon. Are there any problems with that?
      H. Granot

3 Answers Apr 19, 2008 at 8:57 AM
    • mcguinnessdave's Profile Photo

Cheap accomodation in Gaziantep

Gaziantep Ili Sep 19, 2007 at 5:55 AM

Hi,

Can anyone recommend anywhere cheap to stay in this city?

Thanks for the help,
      Dave

• dangerous antep

Gaziantep Dec 11, 2002 at 11:06 AM

is antep a dangerous place i know its beautiful but is it ok to visit how do the police act there please help im scared

4 Answers Jul 27, 2006 at 1:52 AM