Gaza Strip

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Coming to the Gaza Strip

Gaza Strip Apr 5, 2014 at 11:19 AM

I want to come to live with a family in Gaza. I am from the USA. I understand I need an invitation from an NGO, but have no idea on how to do this, who to ask. I have many skills that I could supply to an NGO during my long term stay.
      I would appreciate any help.

more

Popular Gaza Strip Travel Answer Locations

• Coming to the Gaza Strip

Gaza Strip Apr 5, 2014 at 11:19 AM

I want to come to live with a family in Gaza. I am from the USA. I understand I need an invitation from an NGO, but have no idea on how to do this, who to ask. I have many skills that I could supply to an NGO during my long term stay.
      I would appreciate any help.

8 Answers Apr 6, 2014 at 2:02 PM
    • Portland oregon USA

Gaza Jan 30, 2014 at 12:04 PM

Is it safe for an American to tour Gaza?

10 Answers Jan 31, 2014 at 11:00 AM
    • Visiting Gaza from Germany

Gaza Strip Aug 16, 2013 at 7:39 AM

How do i Enter the Gaza Strip in the best way? Will i get Problems in Israel if i go there afterwards? Is it in any way dangerous?

4 Answers Aug 17, 2013 at 10:04 PM
    • alvital's Profile Photo

VISA for Gaza Strip.Entering from Egypt.

Gaza Strip May 5, 2013 at 7:14 AM

Hi.Could you please tell how to obtain VISA for Gaza Strip (which way and by which site)? I have a passport of Belarus , Russian neigbour.Thanks.

9 Answers Jul 30, 2013 at 6:54 AM
    • luxorlight's Profile Photo

Egypt into Gaza

Gaza Dec 28, 2012 at 7:24 AM

Is it possible for an Australian to get a visa into Gaza border entry from Egypt and back again?

4 Answers Jul 29, 2013 at 1:48 AM
    • DennisA13's Profile Photo

USA senior citizen would like to enter

Gaza Strip Aug 13, 2012 at 8:25 PM

From reading I see that I might be able to come in from Egypt when the border is open. I wish to visit to research history from a local view in order to write a book about Gaza history, Is it possible to rent a modest room in a family home? How long could I stay with a typical visa? I am studying Arabic but want to know if I can get by with English as well. Also, is it safe for a single old person, i.e., not likely I'd be kidnapped or killed? Sorry if that is insulting but better to ask than to wonder.

13 Answers Jan 20, 2014 at 2:23 PM
    • Information needed

Gaza Strip Jan 20, 2012 at 7:20 AM

I'm from Jordan i have Jordanian passport also my family.

i want to come to Gaza with my father and mother to propose for a girl there from her family ( this Tradition ) ?

is it possible to enter there?
      if yes, what is the possible to get there Airlines or car ,,, ?

thank u

6 Answers Mar 6, 2012 at 5:20 AM
    • Need to arrange for a ticket for a resident of Gaza

Gaza Strip Sep 1, 2011 at 3:58 PM

I need to fly a filmmaker from Gaza to Austin, Texas for a film festival. I have no idea what paperwork I might need or where to start. Can someone help? The festival is in three weeks. I am not sure how long paperwork would take.

Sincerely,

Tim League

10 Answers Sep 15, 2011 at 5:04 AM
    • I want to go to Gaza from egypt

Gaza Strip Jul 8, 2011 at 10:02 AM

Salamu alekum,

I am an Egyptian/Canadian who lives in Canada. I am visiting Egypt in 3 weeks and I would like to go to Gaza while I am in Egypt. I been told that it is very hard to get a permission to enter Gaza from Rafah border. Can anyone tell me what exactly do I need to cross Rafah border from Egypt?

2 Answers Sep 15, 2011 at 5:05 AM
    • American born citizen trying to get to Gaza

Gaza Strip Feb 24, 2011 at 7:16 PM

I am American born, and i have family in gaza strip, i plan to go to there this summer with my family, but they have Palestinian and American citizenships, and i only have american. so is there any way i can get in???

7 Answers Aug 25, 2011 at 4:39 AM
    • senamian's Profile Photo

Going to Gaza

Gaza Strip Feb 15, 2011 at 3:19 PM

Hi... I have someone in Gaza, well, who will have to return to Gaza within the time period of 3-4 years after college, and I am wondering how I would be able to make it into Gaza. Even if not known what the future will have as in laws, what is the chance do you think? And what would I be needing to look forward to, during the process of actually making it into Gaza? I want to go to Gaza, nowhere else. I am Canadian, going there for personal reasons (the man I am with).

3 Answers Feb 16, 2011 at 1:30 AM
    • AhlamAmal's Profile Photo

Going To Gaza

Gaza Strip Mar 26, 2009 at 12:08 PM

Salam W Alaikum
      Peace be unto you

I wish to know of any way to enter the Gaza Strip/West Bank coming from the United States.
      Whether it is with a humanitarian convoy or otherwise - any way AT ALL.
      I have two citizenships (American & Lebanese) and I was born in the USA
      So what should I know before attempting to travel to PALESTINE

Anyone with tips who has been before please contact me as soon as possible

I am planning to go alone but will be willing to go with Humanitarian convoys

3 Answers Mar 31, 2009 at 1:54 AM
    • Visting the Gaza Strip

Gaza Strip Jun 9, 2008 at 7:59 AM

Hi,

Myself and 2 other male friends (Mid 20's from Australia) are heading to Israel in late July for a couple of weeks and really want to go in the Gaza Strip. I want to know what our chances are of doing this and how to go about this? Also how far is it from Tel Aviv? Is it a bus ride, Cab etc.

2 Answers Apr 4, 2013 at 1:48 AM
    • Entering Erez

Gaza Strip Mar 8, 2007 at 12:39 PM

I also wish to enter Gaza but I am a Canadian and not of Palestinian descent but my three year old son has grandparents there. Can some one give me some concrete advice abut crossing Erez? Is it possible to apply for entry in advance or do you have to gamble at the checkpoint and hope they give you permission?

3 Answers Jul 27, 2009 at 8:02 AM
    • American-Born Citizen trying to get into Gaza to see family friends

Gaza Strip Nov 18, 2006 at 8:30 PM

Hi,

Can anyone give me some information on how to enter Gaza? I know I have to enter from Israel via Erez. But do I need a special permit? Also, is it better to try to enter alone as a 22 year old female (American Born), or with my mother who was born in Palestine, but is an American citizen (we both have American Passports)? What's the best way to get in? Tell the border control officers that I am visiting family/friends, which is what I want to do...or should I say that I want to meet with a doctor to volunteer because I am premed (I do have connections with a Gazan doctor). Any information or direction would help, thanks =)

4 Answers Jul 27, 2009 at 7:59 AM
    • Leaving Gaza

Gaza Strip Jul 19, 2006 at 5:45 AM

What is the actual situation at Rafah border crossing? What do palestinians need to leave from Gaya to Egypt and the buy a plan ticket there?

• from india to gaza

Khan Yunis Jul 4, 2006 at 8:44 AM

Hi- i am a indian girl married to a palestiean. I wish to travel to gaza from egypt. I have already procurred documets for the egypt travel. my inlaws are curretly in cairo. they want me to travel to gaza with them. can anyone advice me about the required documets ad the travel safety for a indian.

• Still Totally Confused

Gaza Mar 18, 2006 at 4:59 AM

Are you sure that it would be best to fly to Tel Aviv, not Egypt??? I have not even left the U.S. since I was 11 years old (16 years ago) and I have a passport that I recently renewed. What else do I need to do? Do I have to fill out anything like visa info anywhere? If anyone can even point out obvious things to do, I really would appreciate it, because they are not so obvious to me. Thanks so much!!!

4 Answers Nov 11, 2006 at 7:10 PM
    • Clueless

Gaza Mar 10, 2006 at 12:04 AM

How do get to Gaza from Los Angeles? I have no idea what my first step should be if I were to spontaneuosly decide to go. What is the nearest airport, and then what do I do?

15 Answers Mar 18, 2006 at 6:39 AM
    • visit to Gaza Strip!

Gaza Strip Sep 27, 2004 at 3:33 AM

Hi, I need to go to Gaza next week. Can someone tell me what is the best way to get there? Some people say to fly to Tel Aviv and take a taxi to Gaza but I was told that foreigners are not allowed to cross (Eraz?) into Gaza! Others tell me it is safer to fly to Egypt and cross the border into Gaza! I know that the situation is very unstable in Gaza right now but my company insisted that I go!! Please let me know what you think or give me any other suggestions you may have. Thank you very much. Max

2 Answers Mar 3, 2014 at 4:22 AM