Gaza Strip Travel Answers

change location

Information needed

by sammanal Online Now Jan 20, 2012 at 7:20 AM

I'm from Jordan i have Jordanian passport also my family.

i want to come to Gaza with my father and mother to propose for a girl there from her family ( this Tradition ) ?

is it possible to enter there?
if yes, what is the possible to get there Airlines or car ,,, ?

thank u

Quote & Answer
6 Answers
  • Re: Information needed

by ramot418 Online Now Jan 22, 2012 at 3:13 AM

Gaza borders on Israel and Egypt only.
    Israel definitely does *not* allow anyone (other than certified international aid workers) into Gaza from its territory.
    Unless something has changed recently, Egypt too does not allow non-Palestinians to enter Gaza from its territory.
    It makes no difference what passport you hold.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer

by SulQ Online Now Jan 22, 2012 at 4:04 AM

It possible to Enter Gaza ...
    So ... you have Jordanian passport ... This good ,,,
    So you Can Enter Egypt Ease ...
    So ... if you really wanted to enter and visit Gaza .. I want to tell me that, I, sent my mobile number by special message ,Call me , to tell you how you can Enter Gaza ..

by ramot418 Online Now Jan 22, 2012 at 10:26 PM

What I wrote is true.
    What SulQ wrote is also true.
    As you have probably guessed, there are 'unofficial' ways to enter Gaza. However, remember you will be leaving (and re-entering) Egypt illegally. It's your decision whether to chance it. I have no idea of the level of risk involved.

by SulQ Online Now Jan 26, 2012 at 2:31 AM

Its there are 'official' ways to enter Gaza. However, remember If you want to visit Gaza .. Call me...

by ramot418 Online Now Jan 28, 2012 at 10:24 PM

A legitimate and 'official' way to enter Gaza? I certainly would like to hear about it. How can there be, if 'official' Egyptian and Israeli policy is NOT to allow tourists into Gaza? Under these circumstances, entering Gaza from either Egypt or Israel would be illegal according to the laws of these countries. Your refusal to give details on a public forum implies that what you suggest is 'unofficial'.

by Allegraf Online Now Mar 6, 2012 at 5:20 AM

The Gaza Strip is still under Israeli blockade, meaning it is impossible to access Gaza through the usual crossings.

The Rafah crossing with Egypt is open but due to overcrowding, it is extremely difficult to predict whether you can go through or not. Priority is usually given to Palestinians who hold a foreign passport, and students.

I guess in your case it's worth a try... or you could ask the young lady to come to Egypt, it is usually easier for women to go through the border.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Gaza Strip Travel Answer Locations