change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Ferry to Athens

Santorini Island Apr 16, 2015 at 10:46 PM

Hi
      Traveling to Santorini June 17th (flying in -- expensive$$) thought we might get the ferry back to Athens (23rd)
      Is it best to buy tickets online OR buy them on Santorini, if so from where ??
      Thank you
      Ed

more
    • TravisE's Profile Photo

mens silver bracelets...

Santorini Island Apr 17, 2015 at 6:34 AM

hi , its driving me crazy- i bought an amazing mens click on bracelet from santorini back in 2005, and sadly lost that bracelet..
      for the life of me cannot recall the shop- im assuming it was in Fira..as we were based around there for the week.
      all i recall is a grumpy shop owner,his fat tummy hanging out-but amazing jewellery and crafts.
      the bracelet was really unique, lots of detail design in it.
      if anyone has names and websites for some jewellery stores on santorini plz let me know.

thx.

more
    • How much are excursions

Santorini Island Apr 11, 2015 at 2:59 AM

What is there to do in santorini and how much are excursions

more
    • How much spending money needed

Santorini Island Apr 10, 2015 at 5:56 PM

I'm going to santorini in June for two weeks with my girlfriend b&b and was wondering how much money I will need per day if anyone can help?

more
    • TLC701's Profile Photo

Santorini Island, Greece

Santorini Island Apr 6, 2015 at 12:08 PM

Will be traveling to Santorini for the first time in October. I am bringing my niece along and want to make it a special trip before she gets married. If money weren't a concern, which location on the island and which hotel would you select?

Thanks!
      Terri

more
    • bicycles rental

Mykonos Apr 19, 2015 at 5:24 AM

we are staying in Tourlos, where is the nearest place to rent a couple of bicycles please?/

more
    • Bus services in Santorini

Santorini Island Apr 17, 2015 at 2:18 PM

Hi,

I am going to Santorini in first week of May. I know that there is good bus services there and relatively cheaper. Is there any facility of taking bus pass for 24 hours so that everytime I use bus I don't have to pay.

more
    • Best Cyclades Guide Book?

Prefecture of the Cyclades Apr 19, 2015 at 2:57 AM

For a rich but concise (200-300 pages) guide to the Cyclades -- which covers current conditions, background history, and its classical cultural wealth -- what is the best English-language guide?
      I am specially interested in the opinion of those people who have been there and used this guide and found it to be first rate.
      I am not worried so much about hotels & ferry schedules, right? :-)
      It's the culture, politics, history of this special place.
      Thank you for whatever advice you may be so kind as to offer.
      Yours most sincerely, -- Eurycleia.

more
    • Greece holiday in June 2015

Santorini Island Apr 14, 2015 at 3:39 AM

We are a group of four going to Greece for nearly 4 weeks in June.
      We land in Athens and want to do island hopping from there.
      Want to do as much as possible, see as much as possible and make the most of it.
      Obviously Santorini, Mykonos and Ios is a must.
      Any advice where to go, which islands to visit, which parties are the best, best nude beaches to visit where, etc.
      In fact, we don't have an idea where to start planning and where to go, haha!
      We are a fun loving bunch, but would like to experience the "real" Greek way of living, not do the whole "tourist" thing.
      Any advice for planning our trip?

Thanks.

more
    • GaiaG95's Profile Photo

Ferry boat Lavrio - Kea / Kea - Lavrio

Kea Island Apr 1, 2015 at 2:42 AM

Hi! I'm going to Kea Island at the end of May and I'd like to have some informations about ferries. Where can i find time schedules and where can I buy tickets? I'd like also to know if I might have problems on Sunday, my flight it's 20 pm, so I will need a ferry after lunch, are there?
      Thanks!

more