Gastonia

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Greenville, NC restaruants

Greenville 19 hours ago

Names of five (5) restaurants in Greenville, NC that can, and will, accommodate parties of 20 or more comfortably in a private area and have a variety of foods to offer at moderate prices.

more
    • FURNITURE SHOPPING IN THE HICKORY AREA

Hickory Feb 14, 2015 at 4:03 PM

Going to be in the area for 2 days and need to narrow down where to buy a new leather sectional and a few lamp tables. I am looking for a bargain, but top of the line. Any help from anyone gratefully appreciated! Thank you.

more
    • where to take a new date on saturday in gastonia

by temcnabb Online Now Feb 28, 2014 at 7:40 AM

I'm going on a new date Saturday the 1 of march and I'd like to know what there is to do in the morning from about 9: 30 am until 9:00 pm . I'm 54 and want to make a good impression . I wont be out all day I just want a list of thinghs that are going on through out the day. thanks tommy mcnabb

2 Answers Feb 28, 2014 at 7:51 AM
    • Photo venue

by Davidsgirl Online Now Aug 28, 2013 at 6:38 AM

I'm meeting a friend to have pictures taken with my husband before our baby comes. I'm looking for some places in Gastonia that are free/cheap and pretty locations for pictures. Indoor options would be great too since it seems to rain all the time. :-) I'm 7 months preg & live about an hour from there and I can't just run up and check things out so any help is appreciated!
      Thanks!

• Glennard's Profile Photo

Best hotel

by Glennard Online Now Aug 27, 2006 at 10:14 PM

Hello to all. Grateful if I could get an opinion of what the best hotel in Gastonia is. My sister and husband have just moved to the area on Blackwood Road. I've looked at almost every single hotel Gastonia..(Charlotte is not an option) and can't really tell which is best. I am currently living in Viet Nam and have plans to visit Gastonia for Christmas...my sisters' house is full

Grateful for advice on good/bad neighborhoods and the best hotel. Money is no object!

Have a nice day...

2 Answers Aug 28, 2006 at 7:59 PM