Travel Answers
Gaspar Hernández

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• What is the average tip to give in a Dominican resort ?

Punta Cana Jan 13, 2016 at 1:31 PM

What is the average tip to give in a Dominican resort ?

more
    • Transportation from the airport to hotel

La Romana Jan 13, 2016 at 1:07 PM

How far is the La Romana airport from Dreams LaRomana?

more
    • bettyburton's Profile Photo

Golfing around Punta Cana

Punta Cana Jan 25, 2016 at 8:11 AM

We are looking at all-inclusive resorts that include a golfing package.
      We are looking at the Catalonia Bavaro resort.
      Has anyone golfed in Punta Cana recently and what are the costs as well as any tips you might have.
      Is golf is included are there any additional costs??
      Any advise would be helpful.
      Thanks

more
    • grocery stores

Punta Cana Jan 28, 2016 at 4:08 PM

My son and his university buddies are going to Punta Cana in March. They are staying in a condo. I went last year and stayed for six weeks. We found the grocery stores 3 times the price of ours in Canada. I know that the people that work in Punta Cana cannot afford to live their let alone buy their food . They have to eat. Does anyone know where they buy their food ? that is where I want my son and his friends to stalk up > They simply cannot afford to sell their kidneys to buy from the Punta Cana grocery stores ....haha
      Please anyone , I would love your feedback

more
    • health risks

La Romana Jan 12, 2016 at 6:56 PM

I've booked a trip to La Romana from Toronto, Canada and our local public health unit is saying that this destination is a high risk for malaria and hep A & B - also advised that we only drink bottled water. Has anyone heard these warnings and/or had one of these illnesses after visiting?

more
    • Taniapop28's Profile Photo

How much would you donate for someone else's vacation?

Dominican Republic Jan 21, 2016 at 9:47 AM

I would like to start a new trend in vacationing for everyone in the world.

The concept behind this is, if enough people could donate a small amount of money to help the family go on a vacation any where in the world. If 10,000 people would donate $.50 we could achieve a trend for each person to take a vacation at any time, and it only takes $.50 a person. Most of us can't afford the full price of a vacation, but $.50 per day is in everybody's budget. Join me in starting a new trend in vacationing.

https://www.gofundme.com/bbjvrxpf

more
    • Woonelly's Profile Photo

puerto plata or punta cana?

Puerto Plata Feb 2, 2016 at 8:22 PM

looking for a mini getaway long wknd in april 14-17. Where should I go Puerto Plata or Punta Cana? Looking for all inclusive resorts.

more