change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• hikerroeland's Profile Photo

Buying tickets for the Alhambra

Granada Sep 14, 2015 at 8:50 AM

If you buy a seniors ticket online do you have to wait longer to get in the Alhambra and if you buy a regular ticket? If you buy a regular ticket do you have to print it out at home and go straight away in the Alhambra? I have a problem undestanding the website

• Bus Travel for the over 65's in Fuengirola.

Fuengirola Sep 29, 2015 at 8:15 AM

is there a concessionary fare for over 65's if travelling by bus ion the Fuengirola area

• Sunday lunch

Marbella Sep 10, 2015 at 2:22 PM

Does anyone know a good place to eat Sunday lunch with entertainment and perhaps a sea view in and around the Marbella area. Tried to book el Oceano at Miraflores but they are fully booked.

• tranceperent's Profile Photo

solo traveller to seville

Sevilla Sep 25, 2015 at 4:05 AM

Hi, wanted to know if anyone around in sevilla between 8th-12th october 2015. would like to meet fellow travellers or locals. cheers.
      ps: i have created a VT meet too

• Theresia66's Profile Photo

Travel from Cordoba to Antequera by public transport

Antequera Sep 27, 2015 at 8:15 PM

Dear all,
      Me and my friend want to travel from Cordoba to Antequera by public transport on the 18th of October 2015.
      I already checked Alsa website but there's a no show of prices, departure times and so on. Even if I check all other dates, also no show of prices, departure times.
      Can somebody advise me which websites to check? and also can somebody advise if there is only 1 busstation in Antequera, is it down town?
      Thank you in advance!

• deemoss's Profile Photo

Christmas near Malaga

Málaga Sep 11, 2015 at 6:18 AM

hi , Can anyone suggest the best place to stay at Christmas in Malaga or just outside for Middle aged couple. Have to stay close to the airport as flying out on the 26th Dec, we are spending few days in Seville , so a nice hotel close by if anyone could advise

• Fuenigerola to Ronda

Fuengirola Sep 29, 2015 at 8:19 AM

What is the best way to travel from Fuengirola to Ronda for a day trip.How long will the journey take between the 2 destinartions