Travel Answers
Gan Yavne

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Can you recommend some good local travel company in Israel?

Tel Aviv-Yafo Jul 2, 2014 at 1:55 AM

Can you recommend some good local travel company in Israel? If you have any Chinese tour guide is better? Thanks

more
    • Night life

Tel Aviv-Yafo Jun 29, 2014 at 1:11 PM

where is the best club to go dancing and drinking in week days? I like house and electronic music.

more
    • clarissa.tamam@gmail.com

Nahariyya Jun 25, 2014 at 7:48 AM

I used to live in Nahariyya from 1959 to 1965 in shikun amidat back then it was Shvil haziporen near by there was a beautiful park with grass trees it was magic is it still there I would like to come and visi

more
    • Mezon1's Profile Photo

Form bus station to border with Egypt.

Eilat Jun 23, 2014 at 4:16 AM

How could I get from Eilat bus station to border with Egypt. Bus from Tel Aviv arrives at 5 am.
      1. By bus - what time buses start operation in the mornig , what is bus number, where is the bus stop and how often the buses are running
      2. By taxi - what is the regular price, where to find taxi.

more
    • Getting Around

Zichron Yaakov Jul 7, 2014 at 10:07 PM

My 18 year old daughter and her friend will be there after their Taglit/Birthright trip July 13-15. How easy is it to get around town without a car? Do you know of an inexpensive place for them to stay? Thank you!

more
    • overstayed visa as a minor

Tel Aviv-Yafo Jul 3, 2014 at 1:42 PM

If i was 14 when i came with parents to a country and overstayed for 3 years visa Am i not going to be able to come back to this country . Israel Even if my parents are citizens and i am not?? Im turning 18 this month???

more
    • Clothing to pack

Jerusalem Jul 2, 2014 at 2:15 PM

Do I need dress pants to see the religous sites and dress shoes?

more
    • Safety in Jerusalem

Jerusalem Jul 10, 2014 at 8:28 AM

Hi,
      me and my girlfriedn are coming to Jerusalem at 15th July after spending some days in Istanbul, but we are worried about the safety: the launch of rockets and the fear of a terrorist attack.
      Somebody who lives there or who is there for a travel can explain me how is the situation? The hostel guy tell me that's all ok, but that's his job...
      Thank you!

more
    • etfromnc's Profile Photo

What do we have to do to get an answer?

Israel Jul 15, 2014 at 10:23 PM

For at least two years, people have been asking VT to add Capernaum to the VT list of places. What will it take to get this very prominent place in New Testament history added to our atlas?

more
    • roserosada's Profile Photo

Is is safe to visit Israel at this time?

Israel Jul 8, 2014 at 5:47 AM

My husband and I are scheduled to travel to Israel and Jordan on September 1, but from the news, we the situation becoming quite unsafe. Those of you who live in the area, what is your assessment and recommendation? thanks

more
    • azadeh's Profile Photo

Questions at the airport !

Israel Jun 30, 2014 at 6:38 PM

Shalom,

I am a US citizen but I was born and raised in Iran. I am not Jewish. I always wanted to go to Israel and I finally decided to go! I just bought my ticket and I am freaking out! I have a friend there who is an Israeli citizen recently moved from LA to Tel Aviv. I am going to stay with her. 

What are the authorities going to ask me at the airport? How long is the wait and is it possible that they deny my entry. Thanks for you help in advance!

Azadeh

more