Galway Travel Answers

change location
MaggieDK's Profile Photo

Ferries to Inish Moore late march

by MaggieDK Online Now Mar 11, 2010 at 1:26 AM

Me and my sister have planned to visit Inishmore late march. Being quite a control freak im already now trying to figure out how to get from one point to another, and it seem we might have stumbled across a little.. challenge!
We arrive at Galway on March 29 in the afternoon, where we'll drop of our luggage at the B&B on Salthill. We only intend to stay in Galway over the night and then my plan was to take some tourist bus towards The Burren and Cliff of Moher and then be dropped of at Doolin where I noticed a ferry was supposed to sail from. But apparently this starts service in April ? This mean.. Unfortunately, that we need to catch a ferry from Galway City or Rosslyn/Spiddal? Can anyone verify this please. I have found the plans for the ferries from Rosslyn and its looks as if we can't make it in time, if we take one of the guided busstorus to Cliffs of Moher, so im afraid I might need to change our plans. Was thinking that maybe, just maybe, there was some sort of private charter from Doolin?

Also.. I seem to recall reading somewhere that one of the tourist bus companies have a "passport" of some sort, where youre allowed to use their busses out one day, stay in a day overnight and take the bus back the next day, for the same price. I have been looking like a maniac, but can't find it again.

All help is much appreciated

Regards

Anne

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • MaggieDK's Profile Photo

Re: Ferries to Inish Moore late march

by MaggieDK Online Now Mar 11, 2010 at 2:16 PM

Oh.. Looking good.. I have mailed him and awaits his response :)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines