Galway Travel Answers

change location

finding accommodation

by karolina_b Online Now Jun 15, 2006 at 2:02 AM

hello!

i'm a student from poland and from 1 july till the end of august i'm going to work in the ispcc. i'm coming to galway on 29 june with a friend of mine but we still haven't found any place place to live there during this period, i mean something of reasonable prices.
i've already browsed through www.daft.ie but the adverts there concentrate rather on hiring rooms for the period of at least one year, which i'm naturally not interested in.

could you please help me with finding acoommodation in galway? what i'm searching for is a single room or a room for two [with two beds!]. if by any chance you know someone who would hire me/us a room for the period i've mentioneg or if you know any sites where i can find some adverts via net, please do let me know.

thank you!
karolina

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • subaculture's Profile Photo

RE: finding accommodation

by subaculture Online Now Jun 21, 2006 at 2:05 AM

I would email all the hostels in Galway and ask do do a deal for the 2 months in a single room. Otherwise stay in a hostel for a few days and check out the college notice boards (University college Galway) and the supermarkets.

Lots of Polish in Galway .. maybe put a add up yourself in the supermarkets in Polish language asking for accommodation.

M

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines