Galati

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Dracula shopping?

Targoviste Apr 10, 2014 at 4:13 AM

I'm in targoviste for the first time, the guidebooks said this is one of the Romanian towns that has capitalized on the Dracula connection the most. I'm a vampire fan, and I like to find cute little gift shops to buy this stuff, but I'm not having any luck. What area of town do I go to?

more
    • What to wear

Botosani 16 hours ago

I am coming on a mission trip. I want to dress appropriately. What is the dress for Christian services.

more
    • Travel to Sinaia

Sinaia 23 hours ago

How do you get to Sinaia from Craiova? Any recommendations? Reliable minibus firm/taxi? Thanks

more
    • Autogari.ro - booking

Romania Apr 22, 2014 at 2:40 AM

Hallo,
      I've just tried to book a bus ticket (17.05.2014) from Baia Mare to Cluj Napoca airport. But for some reason I can't do this online. All I can see on the site autogari.ro is the information, that my ticket is "occupadi" (or sth like this, sorry, can't speak romanian). Is that mean the ticket is not available? Is there any possibility to buy the ticket directly in the bus? Have you tried to buy it in that way? Help, anybody? : )

more
    • Please, give me an advice ...

Bucharest Apr 15, 2014 at 8:03 AM

Hello,
      I will travel from 1 June 2014 in Greece Paralia Katerini resort, but I go there with Express International Line bus. It is going from Bucharest to Athens. The bus does not go directly in Paralia Katerini. I will get down near the town of Katerini at Olympus Plaza station.
      How can I get to Paralia Katerini from Olympus Plaza- bus ? I think that taxi is expensive...I will have baggage...is very hard!!!....what is the price of a normal bus ticket from Katerini to Paralia Katerini? per person...
      Thanks a lot ! Flory

more
    • SoumyaB's Profile Photo

Confused regarding tour plan

Romania Mar 24, 2014 at 10:51 AM

Hi...
      Could anyone please give me an idea on how much time I should keep aside to visit these places: Bucharest, Sighisoara, Brasov, Timisoara or Cluj. We would like if any of you can provide us with a definite tour plan. We would also like to include some other places inside Romania and maybe Budapest and/or Prague. Our journey would be of 12 days approximately. Also being students we would like to travel with a tight budget,
      SB

more
    • animsoc's Profile Photo

RATB Activ card recharge

Bucharest Apr 20, 2014 at 4:53 AM

Hey all! I'm just 10 days from my 3rd trip to Bucureşti, România and have a question about the RATB. I'm going to take bus 783 from the airport to Piaţa Unirii and then catch a tram to Pantelimon. I still have my Activ card but not sure how much is on it still. Is there a place at Henri Coanda airport where I can add funds to it? I tried online but for some reason was unable to. Mulţumesc!

more
    • Dada35's Profile Photo

2 nights trip from Timisoara

Timisoara Apr 19, 2014 at 1:35 PM

Hello, any good advice for a trip from timisoara? Maybe Apuseni? The other night will be fine to stay closer to Timisoara becase we will flight from the airport early at the afternoon. Thanks for reply..

more
    • from galati to constanta

by annalz001 Online Now Jun 27, 2013 at 6:40 AM

i want to know the price from galati to constanta and back, also give me the time table..tks in advance

1 Answer Jul 3, 2013 at 2:19 PM
    • Going from Bucharest to Galati soon

by Baki_ss Online Now May 22, 2013 at 7:43 AM

I want to know what is the price of train tickets from Bucharest to Galati and return, also the price of train tickets from Sofia(Bulgaria) to Bucharest or if there is easyer way to get to Bucharest from Sofia? Thanks in advance.

2 Answers May 24, 2013 at 12:22 PM
    • Boat trip to the Black Sea from Galati

by dfeagin Online Now Feb 15, 2011 at 11:23 AM

I will be in Galati for 2 nights at the end of May. I am iterested in taking a boat trip to the Black Sea. Can this be done in one day? Where can I find information about it.

2 Answers Feb 17, 2011 at 3:10 PM
    • Glen30's Profile Photo

ATM and Money Changer

by Glen30 Online Now Jul 20, 2009 at 1:41 PM

Hi there,

I'll be in Galati Romania next month for a short holiday. Can you find money changers and ATM machines in Galati easily, or should I change in advance upon arrival at Otopeni Int'l airport?

Thanks
      Glen

5 Answers Aug 22, 2009 at 1:27 AM
    • Travel to Galati

by adamewt Online Now Apr 14, 2009 at 7:40 AM

Hi
      I have to travel to Galati from London. Whats the best/easiest way?
      adam

3 Answers May 16, 2009 at 6:28 AM
    • GermanChris's Profile Photo

Reaching the Borders of Moldova and Ukraine from Train Station

by GermanChris Online Now Jan 7, 2006 at 12:10 PM

Hi,
      I have a Question, i Have spent a look on the Romanian Map, I have three Days beetween arriving at Bukarest Baneasa Airport and leaving from the same.

Dont laugh, but I have a special Hobby, I collect Passport Stamps and Visa with a friend, and I see that near from Galati are the Borders from Ukraine and Moldova, my Question is, when I take the Train from Bukarest, ans arriving the Train Station in Galati, Is it possible to get to the borders with a Taxi and get back, after visiting (maybe after 5 hours), is there an border to both states, how is the Situation at this place, I cant find informations in this case in Internet!

Your would help me very much!
      Tks
      Chris

2 Answers May 26, 2008 at 8:39 AM
    • supune's Profile Photo

going to Tulcea from Galati by boat

by supune Online Now Aug 21, 2004 at 8:24 AM

Hi, I need information on if it is possible to go from Galati to Tulcea by boat. How long will it take? Is there a ferry? My first 2 trips will be to Tulcea and Black Sea Here is my plan. I want to start on Saturday Sept 4th, 2004: take train to Galati and then work my way down to Tulcea (bus? ferry?). Spend the night in Tulcea and find a boat tour of the delta. Then, take the train to Constant and spend a day there. head back to Bucharest through Medgidia Is this a good idea? is it better to do it the other way( bucuresti to constanta, then Constanta to Tulcea (via Medigidia). find a way to Galati or Braila and come back to Bucharest by train. what I'm not sure of is how easy or hard it is to go from Galati or Braila to Tulcea (or vice versa). thanks for your advice.

2 Answers Oct 1, 2004 at 4:55 AM