Galápagos Islands Travel Answers

change location
squidly2's Profile Photo

I already paid for a hotel on San Cristobal - anyone can use it...

by squidly2 Online Now Dec 13, 2007 at 12:34 PM

The airport in San Cristobal isn't going to be open in time for my upcoming visit, but I already paid280 for a room for 4 nights on the island. I'm not going to be able to use it in the next 6 months, but evidently I can "transfer" the credit to someone else who may want to visit. (Based on the email below). I don't check this site every day, but if you're interested just reply and we'll see what needs to be done. I honestly just dont want that much money to go to waste. No ill intentions here, I promise -- I just got unlucky. The airport is supposed to open on the 24th of December 2007, and my visit is from the 16th-20th. Bummer.

Amy,
This is quite sad to hear that you’ve decided to stay in Santa Cruz island due to San Cristóbal Airport’s closure.

Once you´ve taken the decision to stay in Port Ayora instead of moving to San Cristóbal, our booking policies allow you to use or even endorse the length of the nights already paid ($280) 6 months counting after Dec.16th. If you think someone would be using your reservation under your name, we will be happy to honor that to whom you indicate us. I am afraid we have to discard a partial reimbursement in this case beyond our liability and reach.

Best regards,

Galahost Mgr.

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Galápagos Islands Travel Answer Locations