change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Prices in Scotland (Portree)

Portree May 25, 2015 at 10:13 AM

Hello everyone,

I recive some welcome messages so I decide to post some thing, and maybe I will find some time to fill my profile. Thanks everyone for your lovely get welcome.

So my question... I am interested in visiting Scotland in next few months, so I am now preparing myself for everyhing and most important thing I want to know are prices. I already read some threads but I want to make sure. I have already something in mind about place to sleep, will go for a week, how much I need to take with myself? I am going to stay Isle of Skye, so plan to visit Portree (here some photo's: scotlandpictures.net/isle-of... ), which destination you also suggest me to visit?

Thanks everyone!

more
    • october holiday coming up

by gloflo Online Now Oct 5, 2011 at 5:38 AM

Staying at the Gairloch hotel, how far is it from town of Gairloch, i.e. walkable or taxi ride

2 Answers Oct 5, 2011 at 3:58 PM
    • Good Guide Book

by ChezBabeNo1 Online Now Jan 20, 2009 at 8:34 AM

Does anyone have a tip on what the best guide book would be to cover Gairloch and it's surrounding area? I've looked at loads on the internet (finding them in bookshops is harder) but they don't really give much information on what places are actually covered, so I'd like to get a really good one with helpful information. I have an AA guide on Scotland which is a good format (includes walks and drives) but really need one that is a bit more focused on the area itself.

1 Answer Jan 20, 2009 at 8:46 AM